The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Graphics on the Way

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Graphics on the Way Empty The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Graphics on the Way

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:17 pm

While there's basically no info outside of the name, Amazon Japan has put up a listing for something called "The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Graphics". We don't know if it's even a game or if it's real at all, but it certainly is an interesting listing! I'm excited to find out more if it is indeed real.

Last edited by Zero Revolution on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Graphics on the Way Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Graphics on the Way

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:49 pm

With a title like "Hyrule Graphics", it doesn't sound like a game to me. I see an artbook when I hear that name. Perhaps it roughly means "Artbook"? I imagine an artbook featuring Breath of the Wild. Or maybe a "How to draw The Legend of Zelda". It's an odd listing. I can't see a game being called "Hyrule Graphics", it's a poor name choice. I'm interested to see what this is if it's real.

I was also thinking that it could be a listing for a tech demo. Though why would Amazon list that?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Graphics on the Way Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Graphics on the Way

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:56 pm

^ Yeah that's what I was thinking, but it could also maybe be an app of sorts, when I think "graphics" I think of something that's moving, maybe it'd be an app to look at Zelda animations or something like that. I do feel like it'd be strange to release something like that but to me it sounds like something that couldn't be done in an artbook simply based off of the title, but that's just me.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Ah, I didn't consider an app. Now that you mention it, it could be something like viewing Zelda animations and graphics. I think there's a possibility that the name could refer to an artbook, either because of translation or word choice. I have a feeling that's what it is. I think the app could happen too.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm thinking it's some kind of book that shows off the different graphics of the Zelda series over the years.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Or actually I just had another thought that sort of marries what you guys and I have already said, maybe it could be an app on Wii U that is actually like a digital artbook, showing off art from the series while also letting you see each piece animated when tapping on it. I think that could be pretty damn cool.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:39 pm

That's a good idea. They could include this app in a Breath of the Wild bundle like how the Wind Waker Wii U bundle comes with a digital copy of Hyrule Historia which is somewhat similar. I think that would be pretty sweet the way you described it. I think they would have it available on the NX as well.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Hyrule Graphics has now been confirmed and is an art book. We have no other information at this time, but it does release on August 26th in Japan.

I guess you guys were right! I do think the digital/animated art book would've been cooler but this is awesome nonetheless.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:38 pm

Ah. I didn't expect this to be confirmed so quickly. That's nice. So what kind of Zelda art could it feature? I think Breath of the Wild will have a pretty big focus, although they may not have enough artwork for the game yet. Considering it's Zelda's anniversary it could be tons of artwork from the entire series.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Here's the cover:

[img]http://gonintendo.com/system/file_uploads/uploads/000/016/720/original/1.jpg[img]

It looks pretty nice! I imagine it'll be different if it comes to the west, of course.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Graphics on the Way 1
    ^Is what you meant to post, since you forgot the "/" at the end inside the "[img]" code.

Looks nice & all, but I'm not very interested in getting it tbh. *shrugs* I hope it does comes to US for those who are interested of course. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:31 am