The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
7 posters

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 9 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 am

Must be a really different Gamestop if it has a bathroom and drinking fountain. As for Gamestop I see little reason to ever go there when Amazon and Bestbuy have way better deals and there circle of life thing is just awful.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 9 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by queenzelda Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:Must be a really different Gamestop if it has a bathroom and drinking fountain. As for Gamestop I see little reason to ever go there when Amazon and Bestbuy have way better deals and there circle of life thing is just awful.
    They have 'one of those kind of bathrooms' that doesn't have multiple stalls inside. <.<"

But yea, I kind of agree to a point, except the only way to 'reserve' anything from either Best Buy or Amazon is by doing online & I don't do that. XD There's another Gamestop way closer to me & I'd rather just go there to reserve games. That or get the game I want from Wal-Mart. xD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Next month is going to be a chance to change out my avatar & sig. I've been thinking about using RPG maker elements to make it, but I might change my mind before the end of the day though.

Edit: Actually.. xD I decided what they hey & did it anyway. Also if anyone thinks the avatar looks slightly familiar thats because it's the Queen from FFT: Advance. I just edited her hair, got rid of the eye on her forehead & changed the color of her collar a bit.

Original: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 9 Ir0wes

My edit: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 9 Fkqgxf
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:57 am

Since today's the 4th of July (Happy 4th every one.) I'm going to be spending the day at my sister in laws with my husband. Jing & I were also invited to my aunt's for the 4th as well, but we had plans prior so I had to turn her down. We do still have plans to see my aunt (& a few other family members) this weekend though (if every one is free of course). :3

I also found an anime I really enjoyed watching called My Neighbor Seki: The Master of Killing Time. The whole time I watched it, it made me think of Jing as Seki. XD
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:33 am

I hope you had a good time with them. As for the show I might just have to add it into my watch list.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:35 pm

I had a lot of fun, even if I ended up going to bed earlier then I intended. XD Also, I really have been enjoying the anime & watched it in one go. I'm re-watching it with my husband & he's not even all the way through yet. We keep getting distracted by our watching through DS9 on Netflix. xD

Oh, I beat Ever Oasis today & I cried. The ending was sad, but happy at the same time. :3
    Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 9 WVW69kct7OsYaHe4l6

I was playing even after the game ended (since you get a 'clear' status after beating the game) & was getting new travelers to join my Oasis. I was just playing as I usually do & the game cart actually popped out on me all of a sudden. o_O" I was kind of freaked out by that & decided to quit playing the rest of the night after that. ^^;

Something else weird, is that our big tv in our living room is acting.. Kind of peculiar. I would go to turn up the volume & the remote wouldn't work, making the volume stay up on the screen. But I couldn't change channels, or turn off the tv via remote or on the side of the tv. I had to unplug the tv at the source & return it on via the remote for it to go back to working again. The tv did that at least 2 more times before it finally stopped doing it for a while. Jing thinks that we might need to invest in getting a new tv next after we replace the water heater next week. (But, for now we shall see.)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:25 pm

It was a very good game and I like how the game still give you 12 more residents for the post game even if some can be a pain to get. I also hope you get things figured out when it comes to the TV due to them costing quite a bit.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Well for now the tv is behaving itself. But just encase I'm still going to save my money back just encase something random happens. If not, then I can wlays use that saved money towards getting a Switch next year. ;3 [/moving on]

Btw: guess who has a new water heater after saving up a good 2 month's to get one? This girl right here (aka: me). Jing & his dad basically installed it.  I'm just glad I can go back to using hot water for doing dishes & what not.Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 9 E5072356
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Congrats on the new water heater.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:49 pm

^^ Thanks. It wasn't too bad saving back for one it just took a bit longer then I thought it would was all. XD At least we don't have to worry about having to get one during winter, that would have been a nightmare. D:

Jing wants to redo the pipes in our house, he wants to go from copper piping to a durable plastic that's way more cheaper then copper is. I don't know when he wants to get going on that, but I'm sure it's something we'll discuss over time. (As with most projects we decide to take on.)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Sounds like a good investment in case they ever break.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:53 am

Yea, the only problem I foresee going forwards, is how much time it's going to take before the project is complete at this juncture tbh. ^^; Still who knows, maybe next yr we can afford to get it started after we save up a bit. ;3 But as with all things, in time we shall see.

I just purchased Dragon Quest Heros II [PS4 vers] on Saturday since I beat DQH last week. I've been attaining afew trophies easily obtained & was thinking I'd try for platinum if at all possible. But, I was thinking of going back to playing on DQ2 first tbh.. ^^; Though... I kind of do want to go back to RiME & find all the toys/images I missed, but knowing what I know about the ending ;_; I might just skip it. Still..the gameplay is solid. =_=" Argh.. stupid choices... Looks like I'm playing eny-meeny-miny-mo first, so at least that first initial decision is over & done with. xp
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:54 pm

It's always hard to pick a game when you have so many you want to play at. Dragon Quest Heroes and RiME do look really good at least.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Both games are excellent in their own right. In the end I decided to play Dragon Quest II though since I wanted to get further in the game & see more of the story. It's very different from the first one in that you get to explore an open world, the first one was a hub world where you could go from one spot to another on the map. But I have to say that I really love the open world version better compared to the first. I do like the voices better from the first one, the second one is good but the voices for some of the npc's are just weird impo. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:54 pm