The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
7 posters

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 14 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by Marowak Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Keep pushing it off like that and you'll just be handing over an unwrapped item like a heathen, get in the mind to be!
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 14 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:54 pm

That's why I just use gift bags do to it making gifts much easier to wrap.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:32 am

Well, I was able to get the gift & get it wrapped before today so it's all good. I'd just been super busy helping my mom wrap & she had a lot of gifts this year. o-O" She's a breast cancer survivor & sometimes Christmas wrapping overwhelms her (& my dad) so I offer to help out every year by helping to wrap gifts for the both of them.

Any who... When the snow came down while we were at my folk's place yesterday; I was just glad we were able to get out of there at a good enough time that we were able to be able to get home before the temps started to get down to freezing point. o-O' (lol) 

Btw, I have a lot going on today, so I probably won't be able to post every thing I got for Christmas until some time later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Being married, I have two families I spend my Christmas with. On Christmas Eve I spend it with my side of the family which is usually my mom, my dad, my brother & his wife. On Christmas Day I always spend it with my husband's side of the family; which is his father, his sister, her hubby & their 3 kids (Ages 7-3). 

Also to give anyone who's interested an idea of what my day is going to look like; well here ya go: (After posting around on a few forums I'm active at.) I plan to make some breakfast: egg & sausage scrambles with brioche toast & some decaf cherry coffee. 

For lunch I'm going to be preparing some home made fried chicken with two sides to take over & eat with my husband's sister & her family who'll be having ham & some other sides to go with it as their contribution to the meal. After I've made all this food, I plan to spend some time with my husband opening gifts we got to each other. Then we'll go over to his sister's place & open up gifts from them to us & probably spend some time setting up our nephew's video game console we know they'll be getting. XD When everything's finished, we plan to eat out at Waffle House for dinner as is our yearly tradition & then head home for the night. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:16 am

Glad you got out of there before the snow got worse and it sounds like a very eventful Christmas.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:10 pm

I'm just glad it's all over & I can stay home & sleep in today: lol. Anywho... I'll make a different thread about what I got for Christmas from family members since I got a lot from my folks. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 am