The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideki Kamiya wants to work on a Viewtiful Joe remake, a new Okami or a Devil May/ Bayonetta collab

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Hideki Kamiya wants to work on a Viewtiful Joe remake, a new Okami or a Devil May/ Bayonetta collab Empty Hideki Kamiya wants to work on a Viewtiful Joe remake, a new Okami or a Devil May/ Bayonetta collab

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:47 pm

In a interview with Playstation's Mr. Kamiya Hideki Kamiya shared some projects he would like to work on if he could get the green light from Capcom.

PlatinumGames' Hideki Kamiya has some ideas for new projects. The only problem is, he'd have to get Capcom's approval to make them happen. Speaking to Dengeki PlayStation, Mr. Kamiya shared some of his game ideas.
    “I want to work on a Devil May Cry and Viewtiful Joe remake, or a true sequel for Okami. A cooperation with Dante (from Devil May Cry) and Bayonetta might also be fun. Dear Capcom, if it’s okay with someone like me, I will help anytime. Best regards. Everyone, bow down your heads together with me!”
    Will any of them come to fruition? Hopefully Capcom is listening, and they think these ideas are worth exploring a bit further!

Source

Out of all those ideas I think only the Viewtiful How remake would happen due to it being a low risk high reward for Capcom.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 am