The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Monolith Soft wants to make Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X 2 and a brand new IP

Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12218

Monolith Soft wants to make Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X 2 and a brand new IP

Post by Gameguy1996 on Thu May 24, 2018 10:46 pm

Looks like Monolith Soft wants to increase there game output. 

In the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 original soundtrack booklet, Monolith Soft director Kou Kojima penned down his thoughts on the future of the Xenoblade franchise.
Kojima wrote that in the future, he wants to make Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (a sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for Nintendo Switch), Xenoblade Chronicles X2 (a sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U), and finally, a completely new game with new IP.
Which game do you want to see Monolith Soft tackle first? Let us know in the comments below!
Source

I'm guessing there working on the new fantasy IP due to art they showed and I'm guessing X2 could also be in the works now that they have there full team back that worked on Breath of the Wild.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Trap Master of Light
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8383
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Re: Monolith Soft wants to make Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X 2 and a brand new IP

Post by queenzelda on Thu May 24, 2018 11:10 pm

Of COURSE they want to make Xenoblade C3- Xenoblade X2 cause it will make them BOAT LOADS of money. As for a new IP; I predict a Bravely Default clone in the works. Razz Razz

Extra stuff:

One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!

Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:36 pm