The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Should Parents Impose Religious Beliefs In Children at an Early Age?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Should Parents Impose Religious Beliefs In Children at an Early Age? Empty Should Parents Impose Religious Beliefs In Children at an Early Age?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:14 pm

I actually think it is good for parents to do so. While all in all they will ultimately have their own decision about what their religion is, I think they should at least believe something even at an early age.
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 715

Should Parents Impose Religious Beliefs In Children at an Early Age? Empty Re: Should Parents Impose Religious Beliefs In Children at an Early Age?

Post by Snowy Yialina Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:22 am

That is a very fair comment Yozz, I think they should, but it shouldn't be strict, i recon at the age of 10 they should be able to chose their own path.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Should Parents Impose Religious Beliefs In Children at an Early Age? Empty Re: Should Parents Impose Religious Beliefs In Children at an Early Age?

Post by Marowak Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Hm, i feel that the child actually should start learning at a young age, but should never be forced to continue with their beliefs. Not to mention all parents are within the same religion. So I think they should be taught at like 7...hm, that still seems too young. Whatever, I guess seven is a good age for one to learn their choices of beliefs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:46 pm