The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
MarioBros
bayonetta
King Atem
Luma Party
queenzelda
Nessness
Lady Pikachu
Saint Fluffy~
12 posters

queenzelda's wonderful design's

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 Empty Re: queenzelda's wonderful design's

Post by queenzelda Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:40 pm

Ohh; well I had no idea then since it wasn't clarified (impo). Any who; here's the remix:

queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 Luma_kirby_avy_by_queenzelda01-d8istro
    Code:
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/052/e/d/luma_kirby_avy_by_queenzelda01-d8istro.png
    Hope this is more of what you were wanting. :3
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 Empty Re: queenzelda's wonderful design's

Post by Luma Party Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Thanks Queen!
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:19 pm

No problem. I'm glad you like it. ^^
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:18 pm

-Bumping with the following info- xp

Nintendo Network ID & 3DS gamer card; info on how to get one if you want one made.

Note: Please give me some time in order to make this request.

First off go to: gamercards.exophase.com
    Create the background color you want for your signature base & then save it. Upload it to tiny pic, photobucket, or use tnf site's own up-loader for your base.

EXAMPLE (I used the AURA skin for this btw): queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 Qycylw

Next you'll need to grab the mii you use via the miiverse & post the pic of here like so;

EXAMPLE: queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 3ki9gxfidhwze_normal_face

After doing both; I'll need you to grab 4 Wii U icons from off of the miiverse menu & then link to them in your request. Thus you'll need 4 of the top most played games for your Wii U gamer id profile.  I won't know what you want to be shown playing unless you link me to the icons. Along with that you'll also have to provide me with your Nintendo Network ID name so I can add it to your profile.

For the 3DS I'll need you to grab 5 of the most played 3DS title icons from off of the miiverse menu & then link to them in the same request as you did for the Wii U titles your playing. But with the 3DS profile I'll need your 3DS FC so I can add it to the field. If you want your favorite game to show next to your mii character you'll have to link me to that icon as well. So you'll need 6 icons total if you want your favorite to show up in your 3DS profile.

Oh yea: please post your favorite game beside your miiverse avatar saying 'favorite 3DS title' & then linking the image next to the words like so:

EXAMPLE: queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 3ki9gxfidhwze_normal_face Favorite 3DS title: queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 AAQAAAARMgAb0Jk4hp
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:04 pm

I'd like a Pokemon avy/sig like you have on currently just with Yami Yugi in place of the normal trainer character & instead of Groudon I'd like Kyogre on mine.

Yami Yugi (png): http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33600000/yami-yugi-msyugioh123-33671294-3000-4000.png

Kyogre: http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1174899/382___primal_kyogre___art_v_2_by_tails19950-d7lzf8z.png

Background: http://xdesktopwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Cool%20Rainbow%20Abstract.jpg

What ever font looks good is fine, & what ever color looks good is fine too.

Thanks! Very Happy
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:57 pm

queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 Sirslifer_pokemon_avy_by_queenzelda01-d8lf8hm
    Code:
    http://orig02.deviantart.net/c8b6/f/2015/071/f/c/sirslifer_pokemon_avy_by_queenzelda01-d8lf8hm.png

siggy
    queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 Sirslifer_pokemon_sig_by_queenzelda01-d8lf9xi
    Code:
    [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/59cf/f/2015/071/6/8/sirslifer_pokemon_sig_by_queenzelda01-d8lf9xi.png[/img]

I hope you likey. ^^V
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Awesome! I love it! Thanks. Very Happy
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:14 pm

-BUMPitdy, bumpity- Ok, Queen can you design me a memberbar with Yami Yugi on it? With a blue color black ground; you know what I like. Razz Also; I'd like the words:
    Code:
    King of America../not
    on the memberbar if you can fit it. Just use tnfs standard for memberbar size when creating the one for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! Smile
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Ok, do you want your background to be blue-ish black or just a blue that looks cool? I think you meant to post 'background' but it came out blackground so it's sort of throwing me off. Razz Oh yea, uh do you want the sides of your memberbar curved, or straight?
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Facehoof I'd like a cool blue background color if you please, sorry about the misunderstanding. Also; I'd like my member bar curved; if you please. Very Happy
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Ah, ok got it. :3 And here you go!! I made two so you can pick which ever one you like the best:

Member bar 1:
    queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 Sirslifer_memberbar_1_by_queenzelda01-d8m84w3

Code:
    [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/aaae/f/2015/077/6/8/sirslifer_memberbar_1_by_queenzelda01-d8m84w3.png[/img]

Member bar 2:
    queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 Sirslifer_memberbar_2_by_queenzelda01-d8m851t

Code:
    [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/a6b9/f/2015/077/3/8/sirslifer_memberbar_2_by_queenzelda01-d8m851t.png[/img]

I hope you likey!
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Could I get a new signature?
    I want you to take this image, and this image and put it centred up top, and it the bottom left corner write Luma Party.
    I'll pay 150 Userpoints.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Alrighty then. :3 Here you go:

queenzelda's wonderful design's - Page 11 Luma_party__splatoon_siggy_by_queenzelda01-d8rfl9l
    Code:
    [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/6c5f/f/2015/118/b/6/luma_party__splatoon_siggy_by_queenzelda01-d8rfl9l.png[/img]

I hope it meets your approval. :3
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:17 pm

That was fast!
    And it's perfect thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:18 pm