The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Etna
Luma Party
6 posters

#2 Create a Nintendo character crossover game

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

#2 Create a Nintendo character crossover game Empty #2 Create a Nintendo character crossover game

Post by Luma Party Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 am

You must create a description and story for a Nintendo crossover game.
    No third-party characters.
    Just give a brief description in what it's about.
    Name at least 15 characters from at least 5 different Nintendo franchises (15 in total not 15 from each series).
    Give it a name.
    You will have until 8 PM CST tomorrow to do this.

Last edited by Luma Party on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Etna
    Etna
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Custom Title : Wild Cat
    Internet Browser : Opera

User Points : 87

#2 Create a Nintendo character crossover game Empty Re: #2 Create a Nintendo character crossover game

Post by Etna Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Are original characters or fairy tale character's accepted into the idea for the creation of the crossover Nintendo game??
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

#2 Create a Nintendo character crossover game Empty Re: #2 Create a Nintendo character crossover game

Post by Luma Party Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Well you can have one made-up character.
    Otherwise original.
    SirLavos
    SirLavos
    Goomba
    Goomba

Internet Browser : Internet Explorer

User Points : 36
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Fire Emblem

Post by SirLavos Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Can we work together on the idea of do we all have to come up with our own separate ones?
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Well you can talk with your teammates.
    For you that would be fireball, Gameguy, and Zero (doesn't matter that the latter two are competing in Cubine's)
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Only one original character huh? Well that's alright I can edit my original idea for this competition a little bit. xp I need to gather my thoughts and I'll post up my idea asap.
    Etna
    Etna
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Custom Title : Wild Cat
    Internet Browser : Opera

User Points : 87

Post by Etna Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Oh come on I want in on your idea queen. We could all work as a team on it. Just go ahead and post it up. Very Happy 
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Well alright at the moment I just have the concept for it in my mind. But according to Luma's instructions; when submitting the final product it will need at least 15 characters from at least 5 different Nintendo franchises (15 in total not 15 from each series).

I don't really have a name for my cross over yet either so that's something else that will need to be worked on.

I have at least 3 characters (and a few idea's in mind) for my cross over video game idea.  The characters I have thought of being in the game are my original character Meri Knight; and then the other two are Nintendo characters Mario, & Samus. I have a sort of idea for the plot just not concrete at this moment. xp But I do know that I want all of the characters to have combo attacks in the video game who work with Meri from the Nintendo universe who'd meet up and help her out during her travels. I figured that Meri & the others would travel around in Samus's ship as they would probably get around easier that way. I also figured that Samus's ship would act as a place where you could swap over party members (3 total). I was thinking that Pokemon would also be a part of this idea; where the party of three could travel around on the backs of larger Pokemon & even help out if you swapped out for them to be in your party too. But I figured that in order to focus more on the other characters only one Pokemon would be allowed in the party. But this is something that can be worked on as the idea is expanded up on is what I figure.

I also had an idea where Meri and her crew could go to a home base world to get HP/MP items from. The shop owner I was thinking would be Tom Nook.. Also the weapons/armor would be a shop run by either the Abel Sisters. While Marth would run a Skills & Attributes Mastery shop which would be next door the Able Sister's shop.  

I was also thinking that the main villain would be some one behind the scenes. I want it to look like the main villain would be Vaati; but the tiwst in the plot is that he's not really the main villain. Basically some one else is pulling the strings behind the scene's; so for this I was thinking that maybe the twist villain would be either be Bowser or another villain who could be viewed as a one trick kind of pony like Ganondorf; Bowser & the like. XD

Anyhow; this is my idea at any rate. (c) queenzelda -2013- -lamo-
    Alpha
    Alpha
    Goomba
    Goomba

Custom Title : Knight
    User Points : 34

Post by Alpha Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Actually I like your idea a lot queen. We could all come up with the characters that would have combo attacks with Meri. Unless Zero & the others want to come up with their own idea's which is fine. I still like what you have for an idea of a cross over title.

Maybe it could be a Kingdom Hearts type of game thus why Meri & those in the party need to travel in Samus's ship? That would be EPIC. Very Happy

I was thinking that maybe Rosalina would be the one to call out to Meri. Then a door is opened for her and she has to choose which weapon to wield; the Master Sword, the Hylian Shield; a green Magic wand, or an artist's brush. (This is all just an idea for right now.) The items chosen would then increase the following based on which was chosen; sword= HP, shield= defense, magic wand= MP use, artist brush= fast summon ability (any of this can change as progress is made).

Meri is then dragged into the heart of the Nintendo World's; which is Station Square in Kingdom Hearts.. So why not make the station square; Nintendo Land just instead of there being area's to play in: there are shops and a places to explore instead? But when you want to leave to head out to the other Nintendo worlds beyond you'd go through one of the Nintendo Land gates.

As for a name for this game.. Why not name it: Legend of the Lost Star? (Nintendo Star, Nintendo Universe & the Stars?) Then have it to where Meri and the other characters must collect lost pieces of a wish star (like in the Paper Mario games) and the Luma's can help give the characters hints if they're missing a star piece where to find it. I was thinking that the story would be that Ganondorf (or whom ever) would be the one to have broken the wishing star using one of his magic spells but it lands on top of Vaati's house and that's how he get's involved.

Still this is all just an idea & nothing is final yet of course! Very Happy
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Yea I actually like your idea there Alpha & yes I was actually going for a Kingdom Hearts cross over title when I came up with my idea actually; just using Nintendo characters instead of the Disney ones: kind of as I wanted a twist to it with maybe a better plot that isn't so confusing. ^^; XD

I was thinking that the reason that Meri is called out to has a deeper meaning; that maybe she's from that universe but was taken to another universe by Samus to keep her safe for some reason. Hehe I'd love to some how have Star road involved in the plot since it was introduced by SqaureEnix into the Super Mario RPG game; but atmo I'm unsure how yet. As for the name suggested? Idk yet; I'll have to think about it. XD

At any rate; yea I like a lot of your idea's so far. ^^

So it seems we need a basic plot; what the character 15 roister looks like; what characters are there to help out from those that can be recruited; and then a name that every one can agree to. So far we sort of have some of plot (from what Alpha posted) just need to iron out some of it from how it seems.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Since Four Swords is yet to do anything, I will give both teams one more day to do this.
    You will have until 8:30 CST tomorrow to do so.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:25 pm

You know 3 days to do this challenge in is just a bit redonkulous. It takes sometimes over a year just for a concept to come into fruition, & sometimes longer for actual game development.

Unless this particular challenge is extended through for say perhaps throughout the year even a half way good idea will never come to pass... Even if I half a**ed this, would everybody be happy with the results??

At any rate, I've decided to pull out of this seeing as I can't finish out my idea in under 3 days. It's just not happening. Everyone can use my idea just as long as my oc is left out of the final version is all I ask.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Just do your best.
    Originally there was only going to be one day to this.
    Just name some characters, a name and a plot for it.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:00 pm

-_- I still feel that my creativity is being stifled here. :< At any rate.. *sigh*

Name: Nintendoverse: and the Legend of the Lost Star Child.

Plot: In this cross over video game the main character Meri Knight is called out to by Rosalina one night asking her to meet her at the door leading to star road. Once through it Meri learns from Rosalina that she is a destined for greater things but had to be hidden away on a far off world in order to keep her safe from villains who could have kidnapped her and used her powers for evil.. But now she's needed as Vaati wished to become rule of the universe; and the only way to stop his wish from becoming reality is for Meri to come to their universe and gather as many different people to help gather the broken fragments of the wishing star that Vaati wished upon; as he had used a spell in order to make the star fall thus making his wish come true. 

Meri agrees and is thus taken to the Nintendoverse. Once there she is meet by Rosalina who gives her hints as what to do next & how to proceed. Meri starts out on her own traveling Mii ship; with a Mii face on it (much like Mario's ship from SMG). Eventually Meri and those she's recruited arrive at Nintendo Land which is home base through out the game.

Features: Nintendo Land features shops run by Tom Nook for HP/MP item restoration. The Sabel Sisters who run an Armor shop; where as Labelle runs a Weapons shop. Alternatively Marth runs a Skills Master shop where characters can learn combo moves as their skill level progresses. 

Recruit as many Pokemon as you can in game & characters. Recruit able Pokemon can be used to battle in place of the 3 characters but up to two Pokemon can be carried per character. 

Nintendo characters that can be recruited: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Samus, Kirby, Star Fox, Ike, Link, Zelda, Impa, Pit, & Titania. 

The game features many worlds that can be traveled & Samus's ship can be changed to any design  from which blue prints are made for. Ship design and building is handled by the player in a cargo bay area area located in Nintendo Land; which is run by Monita.

There. Done. Razz

Last edited by queenzelda on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:01 pm