The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Foxconn interns sabotaged the PS4?

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Foxconn interns sabotaged the PS4?  Empty Foxconn interns sabotaged the PS4?

Post by queenzelda Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Apparently the PS4 is assembled by Foxconn in Yantai China by intern students. sauce

On Aug. 28th, one of the student started a thread stating: "Since foxconn are not treating us well, we will not treat PS4 console well. The PS4 console we assemble can be turned on at best". You can translate the content yourself in google translate.

Code:
    这么高端的一个产品,这可是索尼和微软联合起来对抗苹果的关键一步,可不幸的是小日本把它交给了富士康,富士康又把他们交给了我们这群北信实习生,它错了,它这次真的错了,富士康没把我们当人看,我们也没把它当成高端产品看,除了应付还是应付,这批产品能正常开机是我们最高的期望,哈哈,等ps4 9月9日正式上市的时候就是索尼亏损和富士康倒闭的日子!!共同祈祷吧
    sauce

Idk if any of you have read ^this rumor I've seen; but supposedly the PS4 was sabotaged by Foxconn interns. Idk if this is just a rumor or legit; but I thought some of you would find this either interesting or just plain old ordinary mudslinging bull crap. XD

What are your thoughts on this??

Foxconn interns sabotaged the PS4?  Empty Re: Foxconn interns sabotaged the PS4?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:31 pm

I really don't know...

I really don't care.

That's their problem.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Foxconn interns sabotaged the PS4?  Empty Re: Foxconn interns sabotaged the PS4?

Post by queenzelda Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Well it's not really 'their problem' if say you get a PS4 brand new that's broken day one now is it? XD It suddenly goes from being 'their problem' to 'your problem' really fast.

But still at least it's something to talk about. Thus why the thread was created; to get a conversation going.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:43 pm

You really provoked me with that response of yours. lol

But no. I don't have one so it isn't my problem. And if said persons console breaks because of this issue IDC. They're just gunna have to find a way to get reimbursed or something.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Just trying to give you a rl pov is all. ;3 Also; I know that not many people here will care about this being that this is a Nintendo fan site forum & all (hence the forum's name: ha ha) but I for one think that what I read was interesting. Though some (on a few other forums) have been saying that it's most likely just mudslinging on the part of the M$ fans. I don't pertain to know if what I found is just a rumor, real, or mudslinging; but it'd make for an interesting news media article if it is true.. Though I doubt I'll (or we'll lol) ever see anything further about this; seeing as Sony likes to try to keep everything so 'hush hush' when it comes to their console development department & all.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Eh...I really don't believe this is true. It could be seeing that most peoples' PS4 either become bricked within minutes, overheat within minutes, crash constantly, or won't even turn on to begin with. Plus, if they were to do this, would they really have posted it online? Razz
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:55 pm

^You never know, some people are just outright stupid. XD Maybe some one did it as a way for Sony to say; "Hey it wasn't our fault; it was the fault of the interns!" XD

I for one hope this isn't true; because if it is then if any other consoles that are made by this company release a LOT of people will remember this & not invest in that console.. Which is BAD all the way around for every one: gamer's included.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:07 pm

^ Well, I know many people likely won't be getting another Sony console after this, as I've seen in user reviews of the PS4 on amazon and some other site. But if this rumor is spread very far, it could be a problem, so I completely agree with you.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:50 pm

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY! BROUGHT ABOUT BY NINTENDO. Razz OR IT'S JUST SOME UNHAPPY EMPLOYEES OF SONY MOST LIKELY.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Typical anti-Japanese mentality from Chinese. If this has political connotations I'm just going to facepalm.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Delirious Emperor wrote:Typical anti-Japanese mentality from Chinese. If this has political connotations I'm just going to facepalm.
    ME WATCHY? Very Happy
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:03 pm

It's likely just some made up rumor and false info like like this happen daily so nothing new here.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:01 am

:O FALSE INFIRMATION SIR? But everything on the internetz is true!!!!! ....... #joke

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:46 am