The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Winters Thief Zero
bayonetta
King Atem
Nessness
Frost-Knight
Gameguy1996
Lady Pikachu
Dark Jester
Luma Party
Namine
Saint Fluffy~
15 posters

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2)

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2)

Post by queenzelda Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:33 pm

A lot more since I plan to do a full review on Final Fantasy XIII, as well as my thoughts on FFXIII: Lightning Returns since both games are very much deserving of the Facehoof Oh & don't forget other things that are also facehoof worthy as well. ;3 ^^V & Thank you for adding it I very much appreciate it. :3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2)

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:54 pm

If you found $1000 on the ground, what would you do with it? (like return it, or what would you spend it on if you did spend it)
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Depends on the circumstances of how the money was found really. If say for example I found it outside a bank I'd return it. Or where my sweetie works, same there. But if I found it on the street then it's finders keepers impo. So say I found it on the street, I'd put it in a savings account & add to it every year & then when I hit over $999,999.000 dollars is when I'd make my sweetie retire. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Lol, only $1 before you would become millionaires. XD

Do you have more fun playing Super Mario 3D World alone or in 2-player?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:33 pm

I have more fun in 2 player when I'm playing with my sweetie Jing as usually I'll pick Peach & he'll play as Luigi. I think it's kind of cute thinking of Peach & Luigi together out on an adventure. *blush* <3 xp

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Yusei told me that you've been feeling under the weather; are you feeling any better?? /:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:29 pm

I was going to ask why you haven't made a new avatar/signature set for awhile, but now you have made a new set. Razz I like it though.

Do you like seeing songs from previous games in a series be used in future games in that series?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Mega Raichu wrote:Yusei told me that you've been feeling under the weather; are you feeling any better?? /:
    Yea, I have been kinda sickly since last week & I'm finally starting to feel much better. I also think I lost some wreight while I was sick; which was a nice bonus for me. ;3

Zero Revolution wrote:I was going to ask why you haven't made a new avatar/signature set for awhile, but now you have made a new set. Razz I like it though.

Do you like seeing songs from previous games in a series be used in future games in that series?
    Oh lol, my answer would been that I've been sick for the last two weeks & I just started to feel better thus the new set. ;3 Also, thanks I'm glad you like it. ^^V

Yea of course... Unless the same music is used in a different video game altogether: then it becomes kinda weird alternatively. ^^; xD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:02 am

That is kinda weird, although it isn't too often that a game uses music from another one.

Are there any characters from anything that you like the look of but hate their personality? Or maybe the opposite as well?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Oh yea. I love the way that Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII looks but I hate her personality from the first game when she's first introduced.
    Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2) - Page 3 FFXIII___Lightning_PSP_by_jbeave

As for a character with a good personality but my not liking they way the character looks? That's a harder one.. Hmmm.. I'd say that for this answer for me at least it would be a manga I enjoyed where I loved the story but I hated the art work for it.. That manga is: Marionette Generation. I love the story & the characters but I'm not much of a fan of the art work thou. ^^;
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:53 pm

I hate the art for Marionette Generation as well lol. It's actually that which kept me from even reading the manga, but if it's good I might eventually.

How is your cat doing Queen?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:33 am

Well for me the story is more important then the art; which is just terrible impo lol. But yea the story is completely worth it & it's what kept me reading the manga cause if it wasn't for the story I would have chucked the manga a clean mile long ago. XD

She's MUCH better now & out of her heat apparently. Thank gawd; she was driving me nuts. Can't wait for March so I can get her fixed. xp
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:12 am

If you could make items for a shop on tnfs; what kind of items would you make for this forum?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 am

If you could own any kind of spaceship from any kind of sci-fi show/book/movie what kind of spaceship would you have?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:42 pm