The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
queenzelda
Snowy Yialina
6 posters

Feeling Really Empty

Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 715

Feeling Really Empty Empty Feeling Really Empty

Post by Snowy Yialina Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Hey, guys... I don't know why but I'm feeling really empty, lost and, well a bit depressed actually I've been feeling like this for only a few days, though, luckily... Feeling really lonely Sad I look back at what has gone on for all of the time that I have been a member of this forum and it's somehow pulling me apart... I guess it's just because I'm feeling really lonely... I don't seem to talk to people as much now because they don't seem to be on... I'm sorry about this and I'd really like to get talking to my friends again, I do need to put more of an effort in to talk to all of my friends on here... 

The people who I feel who I have drifted from significantly (sorry for mention) is TrainerExpert, Gameguy and Luma... Just wondering what's gone on, is all... We're all still alright, right? Just feels like the bond we once had has drifted... Yes, I know my absence didn't help but... 

The next one is, well just this guy... (He's straight, so don't worry, nothing will happen) but still... Yeah, he's an online guy and I liked the feeling I had for him but, like always, it's now been dashed because, well, that kindness I thought he once had has drifted off... He's not as sensitive as he used to be and it seems, the more we talk (we talk when we're playing MKW together), the worse it gets... Perhaps he's noticed and is trying to hurt me, so I won't love him anymore, cuz, that's what any straight guy would do, right? I know it couldn't be that but still, it's hurt...

So, I'd just like to talk with you all again... I know many of you still like me but we don't talk as much as we used to... I'll put more effort to get on more often and talk to all of my friends... Just wanna get back what was there before... It's hard, very hard when... well, the only friends you have are online but you hardly get the chance to speak to them...

Sorry for my depressive paragraphs, just feeling really down and I want to vent. Hope to talk to you all again really soon. Also, hoping that I get to talk to Yozz today would be nice as well. We haven't talked for a little while now. Thanks, everyone and sorry.  
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Feeling Really Empty Empty Re: Feeling Really Empty

Post by queenzelda Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:07 pm

=/ Aww.. Don't feel bad. I may not know you very well but I'd like to think of us as friends. :3 I don't share much about myself.. But it's the way I am. ^^;

I think that you should get to know some of the new members besides the one's that you've gotten comfortable knowing. Cause sometimes making yourself happy is by expanding your group of online friends. ;3 ^^V
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:35 pm

^ Yeah and I agree with Queen.

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling lonely and sad lately Yi. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. But we're still friends too, just because I haven't talked to you as much recently doesn't mean that isn't the case. (although since you left for so long it would be difficult to actually talk to you. Razz)
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Snowy Yialina Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:43 pm

queenzelda wrote:=/ Aww.. Don't feel bad. I may not know you very well but I'd like to think of us as friends. :3 I don't share much about myself.. But it's the way I am. ^^;

I think that you should get to know some of the new members besides the one's that you've gotten comfortable knowing. Cause sometimes making yourself happy is by expanding your group of online friends. ;3 ^^V
     Aw, thanksies~ Oh, don't worry about that, at all but thanks for the time you took to look and reply to this topic. Yes, I agree with you. Yeah, you may be right. Speaking of which, It'd be really nice to talk to you again one time, 'haps a PM is in order. Thanks~
    Zero Revolution wrote:^ Yeah and I agree with Queen.

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling lonely and sad lately Yi. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. But we're still friends too, just because I haven't talked to you as much recently doesn't mean that isn't the case. (although since you left for so long it would be difficult to actually talk to you. Razz)
      Thanks, Yozz~ Yeah, I know. I wasn't thinking that you weren't my friend or anything! I was just missing you, missing one of my very very good friends. Yes, I know... I was away for a few good months and I'm sorry about that. Thanks~
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:37 pm

I agree with Queen and Zero.

It sucks that you were said Yi but, Luma, Trainer and I are still your friends. It's just that we have things to do during the day and the time zones also make it hard to be on at the same time. If you want you can talk to me through PM and I will respond to you when I come on.
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Snowy Yialina Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:I agree with Queen and Zero.

It sucks that you were said Yi but, Luma, Trainer and I are still your friends. It's just that we have things to do during the day and the time zones also make it hard to be on at the same time. If you want you can talk to me through PM and I will respond to you when I come on.

Thanks ever so much for replying, Gameguy, I appreciate it. Yeah, it does... It's not really that that I was worried about, it was what happened before in the past and we've never really had the chance to talk to each other about it, so I thought you didn't like me anymore because of that but I'm glad to see you still like me. Alright, well, I've already said what I thought, so you can just reply to this now~ Thanks~
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Yeah.
    If you ever want to talk to me just ask.  Very Happy 
    I'm always around.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:44 pm

^Same here. If you ever want to shoot me a PM and just talk about something; I'm up for it. :3
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Snowy Yialina Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:46 am

Luma Party wrote:Yeah.
    If you ever want to talk to me just ask.  Very Happy 
    I'm always around.

queenzelda wrote:^Same here. If you ever want to shoot me a PM and just talk about something; I'm up for it. :3

Thank you very much, guys. Much appreciated~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : One & Only

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 8

Post by Saint Fluffy~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:52 am

I'm really sorry that I'm quite busy nowadays...
    Also, with the difference of time zones, it's really difficult to chat with you on the Chat Box because we can't really be online at the same time (unless I neglect my sleep, like I'm doing right now).

You are ALWAYS welcome to chat with me via PM, if you're feeling lonely.
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Snowy Yialina Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:16 am

Fluffiness~ wrote:I'm really sorry that I'm quite busy nowadays...
    Also, with the difference of time zones, it's really difficult to chat with you on the Chat Box because we can't really be online at the same time (unless I neglect my sleep, like I'm doing right now).

You are ALWAYS welcome to chat with me via PM, if you're feeling lonely.

It's alright, Fluffy~ Yes, I know about that and I didn't mean to invade... Aw, thanks, Fluffy. I definitely will~ Thanks ever so much!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:58 pm