The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How Often Do You Feel Anxiety & Are Depressed?

How Often Do You Feel Anxiety & Are Depressed? Empty How Often Do You Feel Anxiety & Are Depressed?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:27 am

The two coincide quite often but don't necessarily have to.

Anxiety for me fo' sho'. Happens a lot.

Do I like the anxious feelings? No. But I'd rather feel that than be depressed which doesn't seem to happen a lot.

I seem like I'm always depressed but I think I'm just a bored/boring anti-social lazyf***.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

How Often Do You Feel Anxiety & Are Depressed? Empty Re: How Often Do You Feel Anxiety & Are Depressed?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Anxiety I do feel at times, there are certain situations I've been in to feel that way. It's not often...just sometimes when I'm nervous about something really.

Depression on the other hand, it depends. I'm not sure if there's a line you cross in order to be officially depressed or something. I'd say never but it does depend.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

How Often Do You Feel Anxiety & Are Depressed? Empty Re: How Often Do You Feel Anxiety & Are Depressed?

Post by Kyng Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Quite often, to be honest - though I don't really know why. Maybe it's just because I never feel like I fit in with the world Sad .
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:45 pm

I feel anxious around other women I don't know. Idk why; but there it is. :PAs for being depressed? Having S.A.D I deal with depression on a seasonal basis & usually it's during the winter seasons that some times it's the worst. But when I take the right kind of steps; I'm fine. This year was a pretty decent winter for me; which is pretty good. So; yea so far so good. It's always a struggle but there are things I can do in order to make sure that I'm not so depressed.

A lot of being happy is one's own perception of happiness. So if something is making you unhappy in your life try to find a way to either deal with it or just get what ever it is that is making you unhappy out of your life. At least that's how most people I know tend to deal with things anyway. xp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:30 am