The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Nintendo to Reveal New 3DS Game at E3

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo to Reveal New 3DS Game at E3 Empty Nintendo to Reveal New 3DS Game at E3

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri May 16, 2014 3:21 pm

According to a Twitter post from Kotaku, Nintendo will be hosting two Q/A sessions for two of their games at E3. One of them is just for Smash Bros, but the other is for a brand new game on Nintendo 3DS.

Kotaku wrote:Nintendo's doing two evening Q&A/presentations at E3, one for Super Smash Bros and one for "a new game for Nintendo 3DS."

That's good, if it's one of the only 2 games which has a Q/A thing, it must be big. I'm glad they're not leaving the 3DS without any new game announcements at E3. I just wonder what it is though...
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Nintendo to Reveal New 3DS Game at E3 Empty Re: Nintendo to Reveal New 3DS Game at E3

Post by commanderedgeworth Fri May 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Well they kind of need to? I think? After Smash Bros this summer and Pokemon in the fall there isn't anything coming out the Nintendo side of the stable. Looking a little bare compared to last year.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo to Reveal New 3DS Game at E3 Empty Re: Nintendo to Reveal New 3DS Game at E3

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri May 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Yeah, but since those are big games I was really only expecting a couple of other, small releases. (like Tomodachi Life) They seem to be at least trying to focus on Wii U a bit more this year, so it would make sense if there weren't many more 3DS games for the rest of the year imo. But I hope I'm wrong, I'm glad there will be at least one new 3DS game shown at E3.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri May 16, 2014 10:37 pm

It seems like Sakurai will be hosting the Smash Bros Q and A.

GameXplain wrote:Looks like Nintendo's holding 2 Developer Discussions at E3, one for Smash Bros with Sakurai on Tuesday and another for an unannounced 3DS game on Wed! What could it be?

https://www.facebook.com/gamexplain/posts/719052201486206

I think the second 3DS game could be a Metroid or POR/PAS since there was a Pokemon X/Y Q and A last year.

I can't wait for not strange answers from Sakurai during the Smash Q and A though.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Post by Nino Sat May 17, 2014 10:17 pm

I'm guessing the second game to be Metroid, Star Fox, or a Pokemon spin-off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:28 am