The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Pokemon A: The Rise of Team Usurp rp [sign ups atmo]

King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Pokemon A: The Rise of Team Usurp rp [sign ups atmo] Empty Pokemon A: The Rise of Team Usurp rp [sign ups atmo]

Post by King Atem Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Rules: No kidnapping trainers or their Pokemon: even if you are role playing a member of Team Usurp! Pokemon can not be captured if it has a trainer: period. This is a very different kind of 'Team' that the role players will be dealing with: remember that.

If you plan to role play as a part of Team Usurp you have to follow the following formula: attack the trainers; knock out their Pokemon (if given permission to do so by the person your rp battling). Do not take things into your own hands: if some one can't reply automatically just give them time to post their response. Just don't go ahead & knock out their team with out waiting for them to post: it isn't fair to other role players when doing that.

Team Usurp must loose some battles. They aren't perfect: they will loose battles much like in the games when the hero battles against them & wins. The hero also doesn't always win either as this role play will be based around how the anime seems to work to some extent.

About legendaries: In this role play you can go on adventures to capture them: BUT you can not have them in your party when you first start the role play. You start out as a trainer who's getting their first Pokemon from the America's region. Most of the Pokemon that will be showing up in the role play can be canon to the game & be created by you if you so desire: that way all of the role players can contribute to the creation of the American region Pokedex.

So, with that said: for now I'd like to take sign ups & ideas for this role play before getting any further in posting up the rest of my idea. I will still run this role play, but contributions are very welcome. Very Happy

Any takers?
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Pokemon A: The Rise of Team Usurp rp [sign ups atmo] Empty Re: Pokemon A: The Rise of Team Usurp rp [sign ups atmo]

Post by Nino Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Will Mega Evolutions be allowed?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Pokemon A: The Rise of Team Usurp rp [sign ups atmo] Empty Re: Pokemon A: The Rise of Team Usurp rp [sign ups atmo]

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Seems interesting, I'll go ahead and join this RP. :3 I'm guessing that since it hasn't actually started, I can't post about a character or anything I'd be using yet?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Heck yea, I'm interested. Very Happy
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:10 pm

SkyeJinx wrote:Will Mega Evolutions be allowed?
    Yea sure, I don't see why not. I figure that we can even come up with mega-evolutions of Pokemon that haven't been released (or maybe considered) yet as well. Smile

Zero Revolution wrote:Seems interesting, I'll go ahead and join this RP. :3 I'm guessing that since it hasn't actually started, I can't post about a character or anything I'd be using yet?
    If you want to you can; I don't mind. I'm just trying to get a gage of how many people are interested atmo is all. I'll probably start this at the end of the week. But this role play might be slow seeing as I have work & jury duty which come first: so I'm sorry up front about that. /:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Well personally I don't mind, I know how that is. I hope a few others join too as it seems interesting. (Seems like something Gameguy would be interested in, but he hasn't posted anything yet...)
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Post by Nino Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:59 pm

I'll join this RP. This sounds interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 am