The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sony's E3 coverage: also in theathers!

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Sony's  E3 coverage: also in theathers! Empty Sony's E3 coverage: also in theathers!

Post by queenzelda Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:38 am

Watch the PlayStation E3 Press Conference in Movie Theaters Nationwide.

Why watch the PlayStation E3 Press Conference on a puny browser window when you can see it on the silver screen? On June 9th, we’re inviting PlayStation fans in the US and Canada to experience the E3 press conference in a new way — live, on a massive screen in more than 40 movie theaters.

Join us and host Geoff Keighley for the PlayStation E3 Experience, featuring an HD simulcast of the PlayStation E3 Press Conference. Attendees will also see 30 minutes of extra content, including exclusive extended game footage and interviews with the world’s biggest game developers. And hey, if you show up, we might even cough up a few surprise gifts.

Best of all, it’s free. Space is limited, so make sure to register for the event soon here: http://eventgrid.com/Custom/playstatione3

If you don’t live near one of the fine cinemas listed below, never fear: You’ll be able to watch all the gaiety from your computer or smart phone right here on PlayStation.Blog (or PlayStation.com and Ustream.tv/playstation).

Read on for more details, including a full list of theaters where the event will take place.
    PlayStation E3 Experience – The TL;DR Version

When: Monday June 9th at 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT (show starts at 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT)
    Where: 40-50 theaters across US and Canada
    What: Watching the PlayStation Press Conference LIVE in HD from the comfort of a movie theater with other PlayStation fans. Event features 30 minutes of exclusive content, including extended game footage and developer interviews. Plus surprise giveaways!
    RSVP: Free to attend, but space is limited. RSVP here: http://eventgrid.com/Custom/playstatione3

Locations located at the source: source

Dang it I wish I could go. D: I would love to see Sony's press conference on the big screen; but the location nearest to me is just so far away! TwT
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Sony's  E3 coverage: also in theathers! Empty Re: Sony's E3 coverage: also in theathers!

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Now that's pretty awesome. I wonder why nobody ever thought to do this before? Maybe it's expensive and that's why, but if Sony of all companies is spending the money on it, it can't be much of a problem. Razz XD

I won't go to see it though since Sony hasn't had a very interesting E3 conference the past couple years outside of a few things. (imo)