The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Bowser498
Nino
The Shattered Legacy
DerpyTheToad
Soupy
Polar
Luma Party
King Atem
TheFrozenFairy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
Kyng
Frost-Knight
Kinopio
Nessness
commanderedgeworth
20 posters

Last Game You Played? (2)

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Last Game You Played? (2) - Page 13 Empty Re: Last Game You Played? (2)

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Animal Crossing: New Leaf [3DS] - I collected all of my fruits and sold them. I also rearranged some things in my Gold Room of my house, and got a birthday present for Croque, since it was his birthday today.

Fluidity: Spin Cycle [3DS] - I finished one level. Razz XD It took a long time because I couldn't figure out a puzzle. But in the end, it seemed fairly obvious what I was supposed to do.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:36 am

Warioware Minigame Mania (GBA)
    Scored 109 on Orbulon's stage
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:57 pm

I entered Crusader Kings II to take some screenshots, but I guess that doesn't count, since I didn't engage in any actual gameplay Razz . 

The last game I genuinely played was Civilization 5.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Fluidity: Spin Cycle [3DS] - I played through another stage, which took awhile for me to figure out what to do. Razz

I'm also going to play some Animal Crossing: New Leaf and maybe Kid Icarus: Uprising soon with Gameguy. :3
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Sunday: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [Wii]: Got as far as getting the sword & shield & then went back into the realm of twilight. I saved & quit after the scene where Midna informs you that Link needs to go around & save the light guardians of Hyrule & what not. xp

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King [PS2]: Got as far as naming the naming the main protagonist character 'Eran' & all the way to the first town before saving & quitting. XD

Skylanders Giants [Wii U]: Got all the way to chapter 4 before saving & quitting since I need to go back & get some of the Skylanders up a few more levels. XD

Baiten Kaitos EW&tLO [GC]: I'm right at the point of the game where I can go & fetch all of the characters best weapons & equipment. I'm trying to decide if I want to complete getting everything for all of the characters or just get the stuff for the characters that I like & just skip out on getting the stuff I could obtain for the characters I don't. xp I'm sort of thinking of doing the later since I have gotten the stuff for every one before & it's always long & involved. xp

Monday: (Today lol) Animal Crossing New Leaf [3DS] Checked my new town & sold some stuff to Reese. Got some fossils & gave the ones the museum to Blathers. I saved & quit after that.

Disney Magical Kingdom [3DS]: Checked on my cafe, got some coins for selling out of stuff. Bought some new clothes featured in McDuck's. I picked some stuff that I'd grown in my garden & planted more. I'm half tempted to purchase the Pirates dlc to give myself another world to explore since I've finished exploring all of the other worlds.. I probably won't since I'm not much of a fan of pyrates anyway. xp
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Pikmin 3. I collected fruit from Tropical Wilds nearly losing pikmin from a peckish aristocrab and that frog creature but somehow made it out unscathed. Almost have all the fruit and then it's off to the Formidable Oak. I'm a little sad the game is almost over.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:59 pm

^ You can always replay the game, try to collect all the fruit, and play the missions. (and DLC missions) So there's still quite a bit you can do after you beat the game. :3

Animal Crossing: New Leaf [3DS] - I played for a couple hours last night with Gameguy. We went to his town, and I just kinda looked around and talked to the villagers there. Then we went to my town and did pretty much the same thing. Razz We also went to the island and played a few of the tours. He won most of them, I only won once. I also caught a few beetles and fish on the island. We also exchanged a few gifts.

And today I played it some more, I sold a bunch of stuff, did some favors for villagers, planted some trees, changed my house around just a bit, and bought a couple things at the T&T Emporium.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:^ You can always replay the game, try to collect all the fruit, and play the missions. (and DLC missions) So there's still quite a bit you can do after you beat the game. :3

Yeah, thanks. I did enjoy the story mode and plan on replaying it again sometime. I beat it last night. The missions will keep me occupied for awhile.

The last game I played was Animal Crossing New Leaf. I checked with villagers and browsed the stores. I checked the plaza for Gracie but it's been weeks since she last showed up, I really want to upgrade T.I.Y and Gracie is the last requirement. Julian asked me to come to his house with him but he was right in front of it. I went inside with him, left and then saved and quit after that.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Kyng Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Minecraft. I built one of my portals in completely the wrong place and had to move it.

It wasn't all bad, though, because it led me to discover an abandoned mine shaft!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Animal Crossing: New Leaf [3DS] - I did quite a bit, I once again changed up my house, and took a fruit to Dr. Shrunk to get a new emotion. I also visited some of my villagers, stopped Hamphrey from moving, and I did some favors for a few of them. I also sold some of my stuff, and planted a bunch of flowers I got from the island one day. I then went to the post office to pay off 100,000 more bells off my loan, I now have 400,000 left to pay. I bought some things, then went to collect and sell all the fruits in my town. I then cut down the bad Perfect Apple trees and replanted them. I paid off a new public works project too.

Fluidity: Spin Cycle [3DS] - I completed Chapter 2-9, after figuring out what some of the switches did. Each one changed the direction a cube went, based on where they were on the wall, and I didn't realize that before.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Kyng Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Crusader Kings II. I started a new game as the King of Wessex, which is going OK-ish so far.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Fluidity: Spin Cycle [3DS] - I completed Chapter 2-10 to Chapter 2-13. I still love this game, for an eShop title it's really underrated imo.

Ice Climber [3DS VC] - I just realized when I was looking through my downloads that I never played the 3DS VC version of this, which I got from the ambassador program. So I decided to do it now. I played through to Mountain 10, and I died there.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 am

Animal Crossing New Leaf [3DS]: Checked my town, went to the island played around & got some stuff came back sold it & did some other stuff. I saved then quit after wards.

Yoshi's New Island [3DS]: I'm as far as world 3-1 atmo. Not much to say as the plot kind of reminds me too much of the first Yoshi's Island game plot from when I played the SNES version. *hides* xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:05 am

^ Does the plot even matter? I mean, it's a Yoshi game. Razz

Fluidity: Spin Cycle [3DS] - I played another level in the game, after finally figuring it out.

Ice Climber [3DS VC] - I played through to Mountain 14.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:45 pm