The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do you still play X/Y?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Do you still play X/Y? Empty Do you still play X/Y?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:42 am

Many people continue to play Pokemon games for awhile after their release to level up their Pokemon and whatnot even after finishing the game. So do you still play Pokemon X or Y?

Personally, no. I've tried to, but after finishing the game, I just have nothing to do. I'm sure I'll replay through the game again in the future, but that's not what I'm asking about.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Do you still play X/Y? Empty Re: Do you still play X/Y?

Post by queenzelda Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:59 am

Yea I have. I've been going back into play Y every now & then. But it helps that I use the Pokemon Bank with it too & I want to see what all the Pokemon from past Pokemon titles look like in the new iteration of Pokemon games; I'm oddish like that. xD Besides just battling with old Pokemon in the new title; I've also been trying to grind for money so I can get up enough cash to buy as many outfits I want. I'm trying to accumulate as many outfits as I have in the Disney game. XD

I thought about restarting my X file (it's an old show besides being a game save, xp) & I probably will when it's all said & done & use my Pokemon Bank to my advantage to be able to do that. Atmo I'm just thinking about restarting X though. :3
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:21 pm

^People said that going to best restaurant is the easiest way to earn money, so if that's not what you do that's something.

Um, I opened the game back up, after my second playthrough I wanted to see if there were any end game things I wanted to do, there weren't really, so I did play a bit more but I don't really play it afterward at all.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:25 pm

And.. The answer is.. YES, I'm replaying both again as well as Ruby/Sapphire for the 3DS. I have files for both titles & have a male & female gender to play on both. I plan to use my Pokemon bank to full advantage & replay all 4 games for the fun of it. :3
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Post by Yoshiman222 Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Replayability isn't that good yes, but I still like to play from time to time because of my custom character. Saddly, ORAS online beats it 100% because of the new megas. Even if that doesn't have customizable characters...
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:10 pm

I restarted my Pokémon Y file back in August after trading everything I wanted to Alpha Sapphire. It was quite enjoyable again, I find it a little more difficult than most games after Gen 4 contrary to what a lot of others say. The huge variety of Pokémon is what does it. Gym Leaders and Elite 4 still aren't that difficult though, they could have used more Pokémon. The character customization despite being a little limited is good. Quite an interesting world to explore.

I stopped playing Y after starting over in Alpha Sapphire a few months ago. The additional features there and new mega evolutions including one of my favorites make me play it over Y now. I only really go back now to trade Pokémon you can only get in Kalos or any Pokémon or items I may want.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:12 am