The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shy Guy Game

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Shy Guy Game Empty Shy Guy Game

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:29 pm

I came up with this idea awhile ago, so I've decided to do it now. Basically, for this week, I'll be hiding multi-colored Shy Guys in threads around the forum. Each day, there will be 5 new Shy Guys, worth different amounts of points depending on the color. I will give a hint/riddle for each of the 5 Shy Guys each day, the hint will be based on what the thread is for. They will only be hidden in threads in the Nintendo Exclusives board, as it would be way too difficult otherwise. When you find a Shy Guy, you can send me a PM for which thread it is, what color the Shy Guy is, and what hint corresponds to that Shy Guy. The user with the most points will win a reward. It may be just user points, or may be something bigger, but I don't want to promise anything if I wind up being unable to give something bigger. Razz XD

Red Shy Guys are worth 10 points, Yellow 20 points, Black 30 points, and White 40 points. This game would've been way easier with Pikmin, but I have to do Shy Guys since Fluffy loves Shy Guys so much lol.

Here's today's riddles:

1. I was made for 3D, but now you must do without. Solve my rainbow of puzzles to get them out.

2. I'm a game that not many played last generation, because I'm so rare. Some say I'm the best of my kind.

3. Touch screen controls are a big part of my game, where you must play the boy dressed in green. The ocean is his main transportation.

4. I was only released in Japan, but another version of me was released in the west. The fairies are starting to fight.

5. I'm the sequel to a critically acclaimed game, run around upside down and all around with no gravity.

Saint Fluffy~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : One & Only
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 8

Shy Guy Game Empty Re: Shy Guy Game

Post by Saint Fluffy~ Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Am I allowed to participate in this?

I need to find myself some Shy Guys!

Also, hide one alpaca and make it worth MAJOR points.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 pm

^ Of course you're allowed to participate. And I'll hide an alpaca on one day...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:42 am

I'm going to post today's hints and Shy Guys, but you can still look for yesterday's Shy Guys if you haven't found them all yet! I'll leave them up all week, but new Shy Guys will still come up every day.

Here's today's hints:

6. My main character is limited by distance. Look into the real world and you will solve the mystery.

7. My game is very colorful, due to a special new power up. Take down the huge objects with this new ability.

8. I do not come complete, but I have improved my games over time.

9. I am considered a classic of the fourth generation, where my main character must retrieve the stolen creature from 4 enemies.

10. I have RPG battles which you cannot play. Make sure the weapons are good for battle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:08 am