The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Best Buy advertising buy one get one free on 3DS games, $20 off a Wi U Pro Controller July 20th through July 26th

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Best Buy advertising buy one get one free on 3DS games, $20 off a Wi U Pro Controller  July 20th through July 26th Empty Best Buy advertising buy one get one free on 3DS games, $20 off a Wi U Pro Controller July 20th through July 26th

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Best Buy advertising buy one get one free on 3DS games, $20 off a Wi U Pro Controller  July 20th through July 26th BscKgYPCAAA3FD8

I have most of those games so I won't be taking part in this deal.
    Saint Fluffy~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : One & Only
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 8

Best Buy advertising buy one get one free on 3DS games, $20 off a Wi U Pro Controller  July 20th through July 26th Empty Re: Best Buy advertising buy one get one free on 3DS games, $20 off a Wi U Pro Controller July 20th through July 26th

Post by Saint Fluffy~ Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:57 pm

YAAAASSS!!!
    I guess I'm going to buy another 3DS game soon?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Best Buy advertising buy one get one free on 3DS games, $20 off a Wi U Pro Controller  July 20th through July 26th Empty Re: Best Buy advertising buy one get one free on 3DS games, $20 off a Wi U Pro Controller July 20th through July 26th

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:12 pm

^ I'd recommend Kirby: Triple Deluxe and either Pokemon X/Y or A Link Between Worlds. Although almost all the games listed are good too. Just my favorites.

I might actually use this deal to get Tomodachi Life and Bravely Default, since I still haven't had the chance to play either of them. This is a really good deal though.
    Saint Fluffy~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : One & Only

Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 8

Post by Saint Fluffy~ Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:^ I'd recommend Kirby: Triple Deluxe and either Pokemon X/Y or A Link Between Worlds. Although almost all the games listed are good too. Just my favorites.

I might actually use this deal to get Tomodachi Life and Bravely Default, since I still haven't had the chance to play either of them. This is a really good deal though.
    Yeah, I was going to use this deal to get Kirby: Triple Deluxe and Pokémon X/Y.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:17 pm

I'll probably use this deal to get Bravely Default & Yoshi's New Island myself. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:45 am

Just a reminder that this deal starts tomorrow and ends on Saturday. I would have wanted every 3DS game i stock at BestBuy though to be a part of this deal.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 am

Oh, thanks for the reminder, since I'm still thinking about taking advantage of this deal. But yeah, I also wish it would be every 3DS game. I also wish they had this deal at the beginning of October. Razz XD I would've gotten Smash Bros. and Bravely Default.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:56 pm

I actually took advantage of this sale since I wanted to get Bravely Default & Yoshi's Island anyway. It was a good excuse to get them both.

Oh when you go in to get the buy one get one free games you might have to ask for help to get the one you want. I found Yoshi's Island but I had to ask for an associate who was on the floor to help me get Bravely Default since there was no copies of the game on the floor. =/ There were no copies of Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Disney Magical World, & Bravely Default when I arrived. The games on the floor I found were Yoshi's New Island, Mario Golf, Mario Island Party Tours, & The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World titles.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:42 pm

^ Yeah, you know, I've actually never seen many games when going to Best Buy, at least the Best Buy location near me. They don't seem to stock them as much as any other store, and it seems that with this deal, there's even less games in stock. :/ At least you got the games you wanted Queen. I'll try and find Bravely Default and Tomodachi Life if I go there.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:46 pm

queen wrote:I actually took advantage of this sale since I wanted to get Bravely Default & Yoshi's Island anyway. It was a good excuse to get them both.

Oh when you go in to get the buy one get one free games you might have to ask for help to get the one you want. I found Yoshi's Island but I had to ask for an associate who was on the floor to help me get Bravely Default since there was no copies of the game on the floor. =/ There were no copies of Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Disney Magical World, & Bravely Default when I arrived. The games on the floor I found were Yoshi's New Island, Mario Golf, Mario Island Party Tours, & The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World titles.

Those were the same games on the floor I saw minus Zelda and Kirby was also on the floor. Did you see the Bravely Default spot with no more copies or was it just not there at all?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:23 am

It looked to me like there were no more copies of the game on the floor when I arrived. There was a spot with a sign that had the name of the game on it but the game just wasn't there. My guess is that maybe this is a way to see how many people took advantage of the buy one get one free deal & thus hid away the other games in the back for the associates to get. Idk if it's true, but it's a hunch. If it's true, that'd be a sure fire way to know how many people came in for the sale.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:43 pm