The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons

Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons Empty Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons

Post by Nessness Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:39 am

Today's Subject: Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons (Top 5s are on next week)

One of the biggest aspects of Megaman games is weapons. There are some great weapons that could lead to your victory. However, some weapons are just horrendous. Today, we're going to look at these horrendous weapons.

Let's get started...

#5: Thunder Wool from Megaman 10
    Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons 250px-ThunderWool

When you use Thunder Wool, the wool will go up, and the thunder will strike down the enemies. The biggest problem of this weapon is that it is very hard to aim your enemies with the thunder of this wool. Also, when the wool hits an enemy, the attack dies off, only causing minimal damage to the enemies! The attack power of the thunder isn't impressive either. Seriously, it is only good for defeating Pump Man.

#4: Spark Shock from Megaman 3
    Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons 280px-MM3-SparkShock-Art

Spark Shock can paralyze enemies when you shoot your enemies. The main problem of this weapon is that you can only shock two enemies at a time and you can not change your weapon while an enemy is stunned! That means you cannot defeat the enemies that you paralyzed, so you must still cross. Too bad if you paralyzed the enemy in the wrong location! Also, if there are more than three enemies in the room, this weapon is just useless. Like the Thunder Wool, it is only good for defeating Magnet Man.

#3: Charge Kick from Megaman 5
    Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons 250px-MM5-ChargeKick-Art1

Charge Kick makes you able to attack enemies by sliding. This weapon has many problems too, however. Since this weapon has a short-ranged slide attack, you can easily stop before reaching your enemy, making you likely to get hit. Also, you can't attack enemies that are in air with this at all, making it even more useless! Also, unlike the other two, it is even hard to attack Wave Man with this. The only good part of this weapon is that you can defend yourself from some attacks from enemies. But overall, using the Mega Buster would be much better than this.

#2: Top Spin from Megaman 3
    Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons 454px-MM3-TopSpin-Art

Top Spin makes you able to damage the enemies by twirling on them. The two main problems of this weapon are- one, the energy usage of this weapon is unpredictable. It can even drain the whole bar sometimes, making this weapon inefficient! Two, if the enemy can't be killed by the Top Spin in one hit, you will easily get damaged by them! You will end up getting a lot of damage when you try to attack your enemies! It is even hard to beat Shadow Man with it. The only time it will come efficient will be the time where you need to beat Dr. Wily.

NUMBER 1: Power Stone from Megaman 5
    Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons 250px-MM5-PowerStone-Art1

Oh my goodness...
    Power Stone will summon some rocks that will fly in the room. The main problem of this is, you can barely hit enemies with this! And even if you land a hit, you just cause them one damage, which is as same as the damage caused by the Mega Buster! Don't even try to defeat Charge Man with this, it is just a torture! Just type 'Power Stone' on youtube to see what I mean.

Next week, there will be a countdown of Top 5 Megaman Weapons, so stay tuned.

Last edited by Ness and Lucas on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:24 am; edited 8 times in total
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons Empty Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 am

The Spark Shock and Top Spin really are bad. The Power Stone also looks bad but, I can't say anything until I try the power.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons Empty Re: Top/Bottom 5 Megaman Weapons

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:44 am

I actually don't think the Thunder Wool is that bad, but the rest of those are terrible.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Post by Nino Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:56 am

No Sakugarne, Hyper Bomb, or Blizzard Attack? I myself think that these three weapons suck.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:38 am

@Jinx
    Sakugarne: Never played Megaman II for GB, sorry. If I played it, it would probably replace T. Wool.
    Hyper Bomb: For some reason I found it easier than T. Wool. Still one of the worst.
    Blizzard Attack: Its power sucks, but at least it is not hard to aim like Tornado Wool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:02 pm