The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Songs with the Most Impact on You

Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Songs with the Most Impact on You Empty Songs with the Most Impact on You

Post by Nino Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Which songs have impacted you the most in who you are?

One of the songs that have impacted me is "Tell Your World." Without it I wouldn't have gone into Vocaloid in the first place, and this song also boosted my determination to join the forums I've joined, such as this one. Another is "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" which brought me into anime.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Songs with the Most Impact on You Empty Re: Songs with the Most Impact on You

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Interesting thread, I've never really thought about it before. I guess this is sort of a roundabout answer, but listening to some songs I used to hear often when I was younger that make me feel nostalgic have the most impact. Sometimes they even make me feel sad, I don't know why. But listening to a song for the first time doesn't really have that same effect on me.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Actually watching an anime with a lot of musical themes has had a huge impact on me lately. An anime called Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live which has reminded me of Jem & the Holograms which I thoroughly enjoyed watching when watching a few things on Netflix. A lot of the character archetypes seem about the same but the plot is just a bit different is all. Anything that happens to the characters makes me cry. It was the same with Sailor Moon & Jem when I was watching it. The music is all very heartfelt & I love it.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Dreams of an Absolution by Bentley Jones. This song is what primarily got me into music. Along with some other reasons.

Another would be Silvia by Miike Snow. 

I'm not gunna state the reasons why. Too personal IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:23 pm