The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Luma Party
Winters Thief Zero
6 posters

Worst Nintendo Games?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Worst Nintendo Games? Empty Worst Nintendo Games?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:45 pm

What do you think are some of the worst games Nintendo has ever made?

I would say Wii Music is definitely up there, it doesn't seem to work well and doesn't really have a real purpose. It just feels kind of unfinished and like there should be some main mode to the game. Geist too, although I will say I've never played it, it just doesn't seem very fun or creative at all. (but maybe I'm wrong, like I said I've never played the game) Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast is some DK racing game I actually never knew about for years after it released...and it sucks. Razz Paper Mario: Sticker Star is one of the worst games I've played period, I don't understand how anyone enjoys it, it's completely broken, and takes away everything that was good about the other games. And lastly, there's a lot of Pokemon spin-off games I thought were pretty badly made.

Now there are certainly a few other bad Nintendo games, but I honestly think a HUGE amount of Nintendo's games are fantastic or at least good, I can almost always count on Nintendo to make a meaningful experience for me in their games.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Worst Nintendo Games? Empty Re: Worst Nintendo Games?

Post by Luma Party Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Wii Music definitely.
    I also found that some of the New Suer Mario Bros. games weren't the best...
    But I don't think I've played too many bad Nintendo games...
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Pokemon Channel for the Gamecube since you just watch Pokemon shows for most of the game.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Animal Crossing for the Gamecube. I know that it has a lot of fans, but honestly I HATED the way it played. I hated that the screen seemed to scroll from one area to another as you explored the town. I also didn't like how the human character looked either. <.<; Another game I didn't really enjoy was Mario 64, I know that at the time it was released a lot of people enjoyed it but I thought it wasn't all that great myself. I also agree with Luma in how some of the new Super Mario Bro's game's aren't that great either. =p
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Mario Pinball for the GBA. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. The entirety of the NSMB series and what it stands for. Mario Strikers for the Gamecube. Mario Tennis for the 3DS, that's all I can think of for the moment.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:34 pm

commanderedgeworth wrote:Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.
    Oh gawd yes! I agree completely! This is one of the Fire Emblem titles that I didn't enjoy: AT ALL.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Everybody seems to say Radiant Dawn is the worst in the series, I guess I'm glad I never got the game. What is so bad about it though?
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Post by Frost-Knight Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Everybody seems to say Radiant Dawn is the worst in the series, I guess I'm glad I never got the game. What is so bad about it though?
    I'm one of the few who actually likes Radiant Dawn. It has very many flaws, but I liked it anyway.

A lot of people seem to complain about the story, graphics, dull characters, lack of unique support conversations, the lack of balance, Micaiah, the voice acting and all four parts of the game.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Everybody seems to say Radiant Dawn is the worst in the series, I guess I'm glad I never got the game. What is so bad about it though?
    Impo; I thought that it was very imbalanced. Usually in the earlier titles you can get through the game with all of the characters alive (or active) at the end of the title. But with the Wii title you had to take a loss just to get through the game. Even people who were good at getting through the other titles found it tough to get through the game with every character alive (or active) at the end of this title. Also.. (Personally..) I didn't like the main characters: AT ALL. But that's just me. ^^;
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Meta-Knight wrote:
    I'm one of the few who actually likes Radiant Dawn. It has very many flaws, but I liked it anyway.

A lot of people seem to complain about the story, graphics, dull characters, lack of unique support conversations, the lack of balance, Micaiah, the voice acting and all four parts of the game.

Got it in one buddy.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:36 pm

What's wrong with Micaiah then? She seems like a just fine character to me, but I haven't played the game so maybe not.

@Queen
    I think it can be difficult to do that in any Fire Emblem game, they tend to be pretty hard imo.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:What's wrong with Micaiah then? She seems like a just fine character to me, but I haven't played the game so maybe not.
    A lot of people find her to fit into the Mary Sue troupe. Of which I do. Cause she is; impo.

Zero Revolution wrote:@Queen: I think it can be difficult to do that in any Fire Emblem game, they tend to be pretty hard imo.
    I was able to save every one in the later titles. So it's not hard to do; impo. ^^;
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Post by Frost-Knight Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:56 am

queen wrote:
    Impo; I thought that it was very imbalanced. Usually in the earlier titles you can get through the game with all of the characters alive (or active) at the end of the title. But with the Wii title you had to take a loss just to get through the game. Even people who were good at getting through the other titles found it tough to get through the game with every character alive (or active) at the end of this title. Also.. (Personally..) I didn't like the main characters: AT ALL. But that's just me. ^^;
    I didn't find it difficult at all to get through the game with all characters alive. Compared to how much trouble I had on the higher difficulties in earlier games, it was quite easy for me to keep everyone alive in Radiant Dawn.
    Zero Revolution wrote:What's wrong with Micaiah then? She seems like a just fine character to me, but I haven't played the game so maybe not.

@Queen
    I think it can be difficult to do that in any Fire Emblem game, they tend to be pretty hard imo.
    Most people hate her for being a "Mary Sue", and quite a few hate her for being a bad unit (low speed, low defense, high magic, high resistance, forced in all chapters she's playable in and uses only Light magic). I personally don't hate her, but I see why others do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:56 am