The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Fantasy Life [3DS] My views

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Fantasy Life [3DS] My views Empty Fantasy Life [3DS] My views

Post by queenzelda Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Fantasy Life is just like Animal Crossing mixed with Disney Magical World just with less about your owning a cafe & more about you making your way in your life. There's also this HUGE story about you saving the world in game & it's really cute.. Though a lot of the story reminds me of stuff I've been through before like with games such as Final Fantasy IV, & Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness (though I can't say more then that or I'll spoil some stuff XD), there are also a lot of moments where the butterfly who ends up being with your character reminds me of moments from Super Paper Mario with Timpany (in a weird sort of way; kinda). A lot of what seems to be going down also is very reminiscent of Kingdom Hearts lore (like from KH1 shall we say), along with the feel of Ni No Kuni: just with how grandiose everything feels as you explore all of the area's in the game.

Impo; this game is fantastic! BUT some of the lvl up system could use a boost & the lives where you choose to be a character that goes around fighting against monsters could use a little bit more spit & polish. Otherwise; once you get used to it: impo it's not so bad.

I give Fantasy Life a 9/10 because it's too much like other stuff I've played before; but I ended up giving it a higher score cause it's also trying to do something new (such as allowing you to choose your own life & switch between them at will) as well.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Fantasy Life [3DS] My views Empty Re: Fantasy Life [3DS] My views

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Sounds good, you must really like it to give it that high of a score. I want to try it out, but there's other games I want more right now. So I'll probably end up getting it after a price drop next year or something.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:35 pm

I would try and take part in the Best Buy deal so that I can get the game half off but, there's no other 3DS game I want right now sadly since Pokemon OR is not out yet.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Both of you do realize that Christmas is coming up right? So you could just ask for it as a Christmas present from family or friends. xp "I'm just sayin."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 pm