The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What's up with the animals lately?!

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

What's up with the animals lately?! Empty What's up with the animals lately?!

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Something strange is happening. I recently said in the Anything Thread that tons of birds were slamming into my windows. But even outside of that, just today I saw another bird that went straight down to the ground to kill itself. >_> Plus, some of my family members have seen other birds slamming into windows. But it's not just birds, there's been reports of whales beaching themselves in the past couple weeks. So what's going on with the animals lately, that's making them act all strange?

My only explanation is the world is ending. I have no idea, but I guess it could just be a coincidence...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

What's up with the animals lately?! Empty Re: What's up with the animals lately?!

Post by queenzelda Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Well you could be right. If a sinking ship starts to falter; usually all of the mice & rodents tend to get off of the ship first. So in the end they're trying to save themselves but only end up drowning if the ship is way out at sea.

Personally; I think it's because of all of the negative stuff that's been going on as of late. All of the bad stuff happening all across the world could be effecting the animals some how or another.

Honestly I have no idea what could be effecting them; but animals are way more sensitive about stuff then humans are so maybe something they can sense is up & we just can't sense it is all. *shrugs*
    Kinopio
    Kinopio
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

Custom Title : "Time for adventure!~"
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 680
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA)

What's up with the animals lately?! Empty Re: What's up with the animals lately?!

Post by Kinopio Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:37 pm

What's wrong with the animals? Well simply put - quite a bit of the blame can be placed upon us as human beings.

Over the years we've definitely done a lot of harm to many animals. Habitat loss is a huge one, and I expect many more animals to disappear in the future once we start taking over more and more land for homes/cities/buildings in general, etc. It really is saddening...but with their homes being destroyed, I can't blame the animals for acting so berserk. There's also all those oil spills that harm marine life, and I wouldn't be surprised if ultrasonic waves from our technology are starting to confuse many animal species much like how city lights did in the past.

Now, what has exactly gotten into the birds and whales that you've mentioned in your first post, I honestly have no idea. However, the amount of animals that are going endangered or even extinct is just disturbing in the modern times...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:30 am