The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Day 11 - Discuss Your Favourite TNFS Memory

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Day 11 - Discuss Your Favourite TNFS Memory Empty Day 11 - Discuss Your Favourite TNFS Memory

Post by Luma Party Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:55 am

For 10 Userpoints, write a 5-sentence paragraph about your favourite memory of TNFS.

Bonus: For 5 Userpoints, Post in The Anything Thread.

Deadline: Wednesday December 17, 2014 8 AM EST
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Day 11 - Discuss Your Favourite TNFS Memory Empty Re: Day 11 - Discuss Your Favourite TNFS Memory

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Oh come on Luma, I don't have one favorite memory:

My favorite memory of being on TNFS happens every day. Just being able to discuss things with my friends on here makes me happy. Memories that stick in my head the most about TNFS are just some of the threads where we've debated things a lot, I suppose. Or even just had a really long discussion in a thread. It's always interesting and fun to see that happen, I think.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Day 11 - Discuss Your Favourite TNFS Memory Empty Re: Day 11 - Discuss Your Favourite TNFS Memory

Post by queenzelda Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:07 pm

My favorite memory for tnfs is when I told everyone that I thought that Luma Party was the mascot of the forum. Luma is always happy to see activity on the forum. Not to metion always posting in a new member thread. I appreciate all of Luma's hard work, cause it's not easy being a super poster. Being that I consider myself a super poster; I completely understand. XD I still feel even now that Luma Party is mascot worthy & will feel that way well into the future. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:28 pm

My favorite memory of TNFS is talking to other members and seeing new members join. You know it's something great when you what to see what all the members post daily. Talking to some members might not happen often though since everyone is on different schedules or in a different timezone. At the end of the day though I'm just glad that I was able to learn about so many great people in the last 2 and a half years. I also hope there's many more people who join TNFS down the road.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Aw, this is like my favorite thread ever so far. :3

I know it's off-topic considering it's a challenge thread, but we really should make Luma the official mascot of TNFS. I'll just start putting Lumas all over everything or something, and he can come out for TNFS events to say something. XD
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:02 pm

I'd have to say my favorite memory of TNFS is when I first joined. I thought it was exciting to join another forum but I'm quite shy so I was very nervous to. It's really nice to first experience every thing in it like the interesting topics and great members here. It took me a long time until I got used to it here but now I don't really feel nervous. Discussing things related to Nintendo and making new friends is a pleasant memory to me.

Here's the bonus: https://thenforumsite.forumotion.com/t2645p140-the-anything-thread-4#59484
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:51 am

Results -
    SirYoshiFrozenFairy - 15 Userpoints
    Christmas Queen - 10 Userpoints
    Winters Thier Zero - 10 Userpoints
    SnowGuy1996 - 10 Userpoints

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:28 am