The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Day 16 - Mystery House

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Day 16 - Mystery House Empty Day 16 - Mystery House

Post by Luma Party Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:19 am

What's inside?
    Mystery House:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Day 16 - Mystery House Empty Re: Day 16 - Mystery House

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:27 am

Why, I have 2 favorites. I'll just go with the more recent one I suppose:

1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

2. Day 16 - Mystery House ALBW%20Japan%20Boxart

3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is a sequel to the SNES game A Link to the Past. It is set in the same world, which has been changed over time, allowing for many new areas to explore, new people, and of course new dungeons. In the game, Yuga has captured the 7 Sages, which Link must save. ([i]sounds like the story from another game series I know, hm[i]) He now has a new move, which is the drawing mechanic, allowing him to merge to walls to solve puzzles. You can also now visit dungeons in a different order due to the new item mechanic, where you rent or buy items from Ravio's shop.

4. [Will do]

Last edited by Winters Thief Zero on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:56 pm

1. Beside's Majora's Mask my major LoZ favorite is: LoZ: Twilight Princess.

2. Day 16 - Mystery House The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Twilight_Princess_(Japan)
    (Posted the Wii version since it's the version I own.)

3. Link transforms into a wolf when entering the Twilight, a dark shroud that has ensnared Hyrule. This is not a separate place like the Dark World in A Link to the Past, but a festering malignancy across Hyrule. As a wolf, Link is unable to use items. Instead, he resorts to abilities like dashing, biting, digging, and howling, among others. With the help of Midna, he can also warp through portals to reach far destinations instantly and create an energy field that can defeat multiple enemies simultaneously. In addition, Link can communicate with animals in wolf form as if they were people. When transformed into a wolf, Link’s sense of smell is greatly improved, allowing him to follow trails left by certain characters in the game; in the same way, Wolf Link can also see spectra and other elements that are invisible to the human eyes. During the first half of the game, Link is a wolf only when he enters a portion of Hyrule that has fallen under the influence of the Twilight; once there, the young hero is unable to return back to normal until he purges that cursed place by reviving the Light Spirits after collecting their Tears of Light. eventually, Link is able to shapeshift from one form to the other at will thanks to a Shadow Crystal and the Master Sword.

4. BOOM: https://thenforumsite.forumotion.com/t824p28-twilight-princess#59730
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:45 pm

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cup

Day 16 - Mystery House The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_The_Minish_Cap_%28Japan%29

The Minish Cup is a really different Zelda game. Since Link is often times small and there's some new characters named Picoris they guide Link on his quest. The plot has Vaati break the Picori Blade so he could open the Bond Chest which, had been sealed for ages by the Picori Blade. Vaati later was reveled  to have a Magical Cap and with it's power he turned Zelda and other characters to stone. Can Link save the day by getting the four elements to restore the Picori Blade so they he can save Zelda and others?

https://thenforumsite.forumotion.com/t2684-the-leggend-of-zelda-the-minish-cap#59771

Last edited by SnowGuy1996 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:06 pm

I want to go with a different Zelda game other than Majora's Mask so I hope it's alright I do one of my favorite handheld Zelda games and I've been playing it more recently ( I just noticed tomorrow in 2009 was the day it was released in Japan).

1. The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks.

2. Day 16 - Mystery House The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Spirit_Tracks_(Japan)

3. Spirit Tracks is the sequel to the The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass which is also for the Nntendo DS. It shares some things with that game and some enemies like the Phantoms. A lot of the game is controlling the Spirit Train to get to one place to another like the King of Red Lions in the Wind Waker. Zelda gets her body separated by Bryne and Coal to revive Malladus and causes the Spirit Tracks to disappear. Link and Zelda must restore them, recover Zelda's missing body and defeat Cole with the help of the Spirit Flute. You can customize the Spirit Train with train parts once Link meets Linebeck III and exchanges treasures for the parts. Zelda also travels with Link to aid him in dungeons where she can posses Phantoms to team up with him.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:36 am

Results -
    SnowGuy1996 - 40 Userpoints
    Christmas Queen- 40 Userpoints
    SirYoshiFrozenFairy - 30 Userpoints