The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Luigi's War: rp

MarioBros
    MarioBros
    Goomba
    Goomba

User Points : 12

Luigi's War: rp Empty Luigi's War: rp

Post by MarioBros Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:31 am

In this role play Mario fails to rescue the Princess & is stuck in King Bowser's dungeon. This is the story of the hero's who rise up from with in the Kingdom of Light in order to answer the call to rescue not only Princess Peach but her rescuer Mario himself. I'll be role playing as Mario, Bowser, & the main hero Luigi who calls every one to arms in order to rise up & help rescue the Princess.

.:All are welcome to join! Very Happy :.

"It's been a good month since Mario failed to rescue the Princess & I'll tell you as his younger brother it's not been easy. I've had to go into hiding in another kingdom far from the Mushroom one just to remain safe; but getting into the Mushroom Kingdom to rescue my brother won't be easy. I've come here to the Kingdom of Light to ask any one here if they'll help me in saving my brother. I don't care who you are; seeing as I'm going to rise an army to rescue my brother & Princess Peach's kingdom from Bowser's iron fist rule over every one. Please; I beg any one here as I'm standing with in the Kingdom's square to step forwards & help me in this Mushroom Kingdom's most dire of hours.." Neutral
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Luigi's War: rp Empty Re: Luigi's War: rp

Post by King Atem Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:55 am

"I, Prince Yusei of the Kingdom of Light would like to help you in your time of need." Yusei declared coming from out of the crowd that was starting to gather around Luigi; "It would be a great honor to help you free your brother, save Princess Peach, & defeat the horrible King Bowser. I will gladly give you my aid." Yusei told him in a nod. Smile
    bayonetta
    bayonetta
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

User Points : 49

Post by bayonetta Fri May 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Mistress Bayonetta stepped forwards with a lollipop in her mouth as she worse the outfit of the Princess of Hyrule smiled to nod & say; "I too wish to help as I may; please call me Bayonetta; though some call me Mistress B." Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:30 am