The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

3DS/New 3DS Must-Haves

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

3DS/New 3DS Must-Haves Empty 3DS/New 3DS Must-Haves

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:59 pm

So, with the release of the New 3DS last week, there will be more 3DS owners. It's been almost 4 years since it released, so there's plenty of titles available. What do you think are the must-have titles for any 3DS or New 3DS owner? Here's mine:

- Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Still my favorite and most played 3DS game at the moment. (I've played about 200 hours now) It's definitely the best simulation game I've ever played, it's honestly surprising how much fun it is. Definitely a game everybody who owns a 3DS should have.

- Fire Emblem Awakening

It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's one of the most well-done, fun, and challenging titles available on 3DS. It's amazing, and I believe anyone who is even just slightly interested in it has to have it.

- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

My personal favorite Zelda game EVER, it's a fantastic sequel to A Link to the Past. Basically everything I could've ever wanted from a 3DS Zelda game, I love it. Any Zelda fan with a 3DS already owns it I'm sure, and all 3DS owners should.

- Kid Icarus: Uprising

This one is kind of a niche game...still sold really well though, and it's a lot of fun. The narration while you're playing gives it a unique feel, and it's surprisingly great for a shooter, a genre that has been way overdone at this point.

- Any Pokemon game

I'm not the biggest Pokemon fan, but a Nintendo handheld wouldn't feel complete without a Pokemon game. I own Y and Omega Ruby, both are solid games.

Obviously there's plenty of other fantastic titles on 3DS, but these are the games I think all 3DS owners should have.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

3DS/New 3DS Must-Haves Empty Re: 3DS/New 3DS Must-Haves

Post by Luma Party Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:12 pm

^ I don't own any of those. XD

-Kirby Triple Deluxe

Change of scenery to Kirby but has incredible levels and two bonus modes, Kirby Fighters and Dedede's Drum Dash.

-Super Mario 3D Land

Really well done fun game that gives you a good Mario game for your 3DS.

-Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Combining all of the Nintendo All-Stars with three iconic guest stars and putting it in a handheld fighting game? Brilliant, everyone needs to play it to see what I'm talking about.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:09 pm

^ Oh right, how could I forget Kirby: Triple Deluxe? It's in my top 5 3DS games, such a great game even if you're not a Kirby fan. I have no idea how I missed that. I would say Smash 3DS is only a must have if you don't have a Wii U, that version is infinitely better.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 am

I'd have to say that a must have game to have for the 3DS is obviously Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Troll You know since every one LOVED IT. Troll Razz /jk

Any who here are the must haves impo: Majora's Mask (even if I am being stubborn about getting it; it's still a great must have title), Ocarina of Time, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, & tbh NEW Super Mario 2 (since it kept me occupied for hours on end after I got it. It still does even now.)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:07 pm

People might want a version for home and one for traveling Zero.

- Mario Kart 7

Even though it's not as good as 8 or other console games it's still decent for a handheld game and you can pass time fast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:14 am