The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames

Poll

Pick your favorite minigames, you can choose multiples.

[ 1 ]
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames I_vote_lcap7%Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames I_vote_lcap7%Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames I_vote_lcap14%Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames I_vote_lcap14%Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 14
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Empty Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames

Post by Nessness Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:57 am

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames

Welcome to Ness and Lucas Talks Season 2! We had a pretty successful season last year, so be prepared to listen to my talks again this year. Anyway let's get to the talk.

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Marioparty2

In this talk, to celebrate the soon release of Mario Party 10, we are having another tournament where we are going to put all 58 Mario Party 2 minigames and depend my favorite minigame. (Excluding Driver's Ed and the item minigames) The reason I chose MP2 is that it is the best out of bunch in my personal opinion.

Schedules
    Day 1- 58 survivors left (First 10 Matches)
    Day 2- 58 survivors left (Later 9 Matches)
    Day 3- 24 survivors left (12 Matches)
    Day 4- 12 survivors left (6 Matches)
    Day 5- 6 survivors left (3 Matches)
    Day 6- 3 survivors left (1 Match)

The Whole Bracket -- SPOILERS!:

Last edited by Nessness on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:02 am; edited 13 times in total
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Empty Day 1 (58 Survivors Left -- 1/2)

Post by Nessness Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:43 am

Day 1

Source -- All Pictures are from Mariowiki

In Day 1, we are going to show you the first ten matches of the bracket. Let's see the matches for today.

Matches
    1. Lava Tile Isle v. Rakin' 'em In! v. Move to the Music
    2. Hexagon Heat v. Time Bomb v. Tile Driver
    3. Mecha Marathon v. Abandon Ship v. Face Lift
    4. Skateboard Scamper v. Cake Factory v. Day at the Races
    5. Platform Peril v. Mushroom Brew v. Archer-ival
    6. Dungeon Dash v. Hot Rope Jump v. Sneak n' Snore
    7. Balloon Burst v. Dizzy Dancing v. Hot Bob-omb!
    8. Shock, Drop or Roll v. Sky Pilots v. Bumper Balls
    9. Slot Car Derby v. Speed Hockey v. Totem Pole Round
    10. Look Away! v. Filet Relay v. Tipsy Tourney

I will explain the rules again- only one minigame is going to be picked from these groups (except for one match tomorrow), creating the total of 20 minigames. Then I am going to pick four wildcards from the minigames that lost, and so, 24 minigames will proceed to the next round. Let's get this going then.

Round 1: Lava Tile Isle v. Rakin' 'em In! v. Move to the Music
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Lava_Tile_IsleTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Rakin_EmTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames D%27oh_Move_to_the_Music_2

Lava Tile Isle (vs4) -- "Battle your opponents atop the Grindel tiles to knock them off the floating isle. Last one standing wins!"

Rakin' 'em In! (Battle) -- "Many Mushroom sit atop the spinning stump. Use your crane to rake in as many as you can!"

Move to the Music (1vs3) -- "Copy the moves of the dance master! If even one player is left standing, the dance master loses!"

While Move to the Music's idea was pretty good, it failed as a minigame. Three players almost always win this game, due to the fact that they only really need to memorize 2-4 steps at a time, which is not that difficult if you pay attention. It doesn't help that also the AIs usually never mess up doing that. I think memory games are better off in a vs4 game more than 1vs 3 game, really. Just look at Beat Goes on.. on Mario Party 3, which was a great mnigame.

The other two games are both very good- however, I liked fighting over on a dangerous lava field more than just collecting mushrooms by using a rake. I had a bit more fun on Lava Tile Isle than Rakin' 'em In!, really. This is a very fun fact by the way, but Lava Tile Isle always got to be the first minigame in my playthroughs, lol.

UP -- Lava Tile Isle
    DOWN -- Rakin' 'em In!, Move to the Music

Round 2: Hexagon Heat v. Time Bomb v. Tile Driver
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames MP2_HexagonHeatTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Mp2duel3Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Mp2_Tile_Driver

Hexagon Heat (vs4) -- "Run to the hexagon that matches the color of the flag I [Toad] raise. The other hexagons will sink. Last one standing wins!"

Time Bomb (Duel) -- "This is a time bomb duel! Wait just as long as Goomba tells you, then press the A Button Button. No timer is displayed, so you'll have to guess. Whoever is furthest from the actual time must watch his or her bomb explode!"

Tile Driver (vs4) -- "Hip Drop to flip the panels, and match up all of the piece in the puzzle. The first to finish wins."

Tile Driver is so easy that it is pretty boring. (Beating Super Hard AIs is even easy with this minigame, dang it!) While it is not a bad minigame, it didn't give me the fun enough, so it is not enough to go to the next round.

Time Bomb was pretty good, it is probably due to me liking all the 'time guessing type' of games. But nothing can beat Hexagon Heat. Oh my god, this minigame is so fun! The speed of the hexagons rising and dropping increases on your way, making the minigame more and more frantic. It is also fun to sabotage your friends on the way- you can jump on them, and make them fail to react. This round is no contest.

UP -- Lava Tile Isle
    DOWN -- Time Bomb, Tile Driver

Round 3: Mecha Marathon v. Abandon Ship v. Face Lift
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-MP2_Mecha-MarathonTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 640px-Abandon_ShipTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Skateboard_Scamper_MP2

Mecha Marathon (vs4): "See how far your Mecha Fly Guy will fly! Press the A Button and B Button Buttons simultaneously to wind your Mecha Fly Guy. Whoever flies farthest, wins!"

Abandon Ship (vs4): "Quickly climb to the top of the mast before the ship sinks beneath the sea. Use the A button to climb. If you get hit by the jumping Cheep-cheeps, you'll be stopped for a moment, so beware!"

Face Lift (Battle): "Fix that nose! Raise those cheeks! Tug and pull your face to match the example. The closest person wins!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA--- I'm sorry for laughing, but if you played Mario Party 2 before, you'll utterly laugh just by looking at how Random.org selected this match! Face Lift is one of the best games ever- I pretty much find it very fun to ruin all the characters' faces and trying to get the face right. It's just awesome.

The other games are terrible buttonmashers though. For some reason, though I always try hard to buttonmash in these games, it almost never really work that well. I somehow always got sunk with Abandon Ship, and I never even got far away with Mecha Marathon. It might differ if you are a god at button mashing... but I guess most of you will feel the same with me for these two games. Anyways, this is no contest. NO CONTEST.

UP -- Face Lift
    DOWN (Very Gladly) -- Mecha Marathon, Abandon Ship

Round 4: Skateboard Scamper v. Cake Factory v. Day at the Races

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Skateboard_Scamper_MP2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Usine_de_GateauTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-DayAtTheRaces2MP2

Skateboard Scamper (vs4): "It's the scariest scamper ever! You're trapped in Boo's haunted house for a skateboard race to safety! Boo chases after you relentlessly. Don't let yourself fall behind the others, or Boo will get you!"

Cake Factory (2vs2): "Demand for cakes is high! One player places cakes, the other strawberries! The most productive team wins!"

Day at the Races (Battle): "The race is about to begin! Pick the character you think will reach the finish line first... And they're off. Just because a character is ahead doesn't mean it will win... Watch out for come-from-behind victories!"

Day at the Races is one of the three luck minigames in the game. While I generally don't hate luck minigames, Day at the Races was boring than the other minigames in my opinion. While it could be fun to see a character catching up, it was much less nerve-wrecking (Bowser's Big Blast) and much less creative (Rock Paper Mario) than the other games. So no, Day at the Races is not going to cut it.

Skateboard Scamper is also a button masher, but I liked it better than the stupid two games on Round 3. It helps that players can also get coins along the way. While I liked the Mario Party 1 version of it a bit more, this is still okay. But it can't beat Cake Factory. I like Cake Factory, because it really requires the cooperation of the two players. They must not hurry up so much, and place the ingridients in order to fully make a cake. Oh, and I like cake, and it also helps.

UP -- Cake Factory
    DOWN -- Skateboard Scamper, Day at the Races

Round 5: Platform Peril v. Mushroom Brew v. Archer-ival
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Platform_PerilTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Mario_Party_2_Duel_WizardsTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Archer-rivalsMarioPart2

Platform Peril (vs4): "Jump across the platforms that fall from the sky, as you race to be the first to cross the finish line."

Mushroom Brew (Duel): "Stew the best mushroom brew by putting the proper ingredients into the pot. There are 3 types of mushrooms. Add them in the order Goomba tells you, and don't delay! Press the A Button Button for blue, the B Button Button for green, and the Z Button Button for gray mushrooms."

Archer-ival (1vs3): "Try to hit the moving targets with your arrows! Knock all three rivals down to win!"

All three games are pretty fun to play with. However, while Archer-ival is a good game on its own, some of the other 1vs3 games were more fun to play with this, and it can be quite boring sometimes. So I can guarantee that it won't get a direct pass to Day 3.

The other two games are easily one of the best games in Mario Party 2. It was fun dealing with obstacles on Platform Peril, and concerntrating and making fast actions in Mushroom Brew was pretty fun as well. (Though I might feel like this just because I am good at it lol) But I have to give Platform Peril the win, because I think the developers tried harder with this game, creating various of obstacles like conveyor belts. Oh well, I could save Mushroom Brew later with a wild card. Oh wait, was that a spoiler?

UP -- Platform Peril
    DOWN -- Mushroom Brew, Archer-ival

Round 6: Dungeon Dash v. Hot Rope Jump v. Sneak n' Snore
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 640px-MP2_DungeonDashTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 640px-Mario_Party_2_Hot_Rope_JumpTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 640px-SneakSnore

Dungeon Dash (2vs2): "It's a dash through the dungeon! Teammates must tilt their Control Stick at the same time to move ahead! Avoid enemies that block the path!"

Hot Rope Jump (vs4): "The flaming Podoboo rope spins and spins. Jump the rope without touching a Podoboo."

Sneak n' Snore (vs4): "Sneak to the red button and out the door while Chain Chomp snores. Hide in the barrel if he wakes."

All three are solid games, in my opinion. Hot Rope Jump was all right, but it could get boring by just pressing the button to jump and jump and jump and jump. I actually liked the MP1 version of it more, where it just ends when we get one loser, in my opinion. Oh, and it was a nightmare at Minigame Coaster where I MUST HAD TO jump 50 times.

Sneak n' Snore is pretty fine, and it is pretty fun to hide in the barrel when that Chain Chomp looks at you. It can give people a lot of thrill, which is something good. However, Dungeon Dash is the best out of the bunch. It is pretty fun to cooperate with your partner to dodge all of those obstacles. It is just like an obstacle course in real life. The only bad thing is that you have to buy 35 minigames to get it, so you can't play it from the beginning. (Yes, you had to pay for minigames in first two Mario Party games. The only bad thing about these games in my personal opinion)

UP -- Dungeon Dash
    DOWN -- Sneak n' Snore, Hot Rope Jump

Round 7: Balloon Burst v. Dizzy Dancing v. Hot Bob-omb!
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames MaxresdefaultTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-MP2_DizzyDancingTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames MP1_HotBomb-omb

Balloon Burst (2vs2): "Press the A Button and Z Button Buttons alternately to pump the Bowser Balloon until it bursts! You can also use B Button instead of Z Button."

Dizzy Dancing (vs4): "The record spins and spins, and so does your head! Be the first of the dizzy dancers to grab the floating musical note."

Hot Bob-omb (Battle): "Don't let the Bob-omb blow up in your hands or you're out. The last one standing is the winner."

God dang it, I hate it when Random.org makes selections like this. I like all of these three minigames, so it was hard for me to choose. Balloon Burst was a nice button mashing game, I found fun to inhale the Bowser Balloon and bursting in. The fact that it is a 2vs2 game automatically makes it better. I like the gimmick of Dizzy Dancing where everybody gets dizzy, and it was interesting to figure the directions on my own. Hot Bob-omb was fun that I could use variety of strategies to make that bob-omb not blast up on me, lol.

Hot Bob-omb is the best for a party game, though. You can do whatever you want, and I found it so fun to mass attack one unfortunate player and pass the bomb at only that person, lol. I also like how it gets more and more frantic, like Hexagon Heat.

UP -- Hot Bob-omb
    DOWN -- Balloon Burst, Dizzy Dancing

Round 8: Shock, Drop or Roll v. Sky Pilots v. Bumper Balls

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Pario_Marty_2_ShockDropRollTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Sky_PilotsTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Bumper_Balls

Shock, Drop or Roll (1vs3): "Throw the lever to spin the power turbine. Stop your rivals in their tracks and roll them all off!"

Sky Pilots (2vs2): "The player steering the plane and the player flapping the wings must cooperate to reach the finish line first!"

Bumper Balls (vs4): "It's an all-out Bumper Ball bash! use your Control Stick to roll your ball and bounce your opponent away!"

This was also a very hard decision. All of these games were fun in their own way. For Shock, Drop or Roll, I love torturing the three people when I was playing as the one person. It was also pretty fun to torture (?) the one player by trying not to fall when I was in the three people. Sky Pilots was pretty rapid and good to play, both on the steering side and the flapping side, and I liked using the control stick. For Bumper Balls, whacking the other players by your balls and knocking them out is just a joy.

I have to give Bumper Balls the win, though, because in this game, they actually provided us three different locations to play- a flat fire field, a slippy ice field, or a rocky island. Those differnent terrain made the game fresh when I had to replay it a few times.

UP -- Bumper Balls
    DOWN -- Shock, Drop or Roll, Sky Pilots

Round 9: Slot Car Derby v. Speed Hockey v. Totem Pole Round

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Slot_Car_Derby_MP2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Speed_HockeyTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Mario_Party_2_Totem_Pound

Slot Car Derby (vs4): "The first one to complete 4 laps in the Slot Car Derby wins! Don't spin out by speeding around curves! Tilt your Control Stick as far as you can on straightaways for max speed!"

Speed Hockey (2vs2): "Knock the shell into your opponents' goal. The first team to score 3 goals wins!"

Totem Pole Pound (vs4): "It's a race to see who'll be the first to use Hip Drops to pound the Totem Bros. into the ground."

Totem Pole Pound has the same problems with Tile Driver- while this game isn't bad, it isn't interesting enough to get a pass to Day 3. It's so simple that it wasn't too fun to play with. So let's compare the other two games for now.

Slot Car Derby is one of the most underrated Mario Party games ever. The controls take some time to get adjusted to, because controlling the car is pretty much crucial on Slot Car Derby. But if you do it right, you will get to feel one of the fastest moments in video games ever. I also liked how there were three different courses. Speed Hockey was also good, it was like a real hockey match where two players had to cooperate to not to get a goal on them. It was always funny when they got an own goal, lol. Slot Car Derby wins though, because I just found it more fun than Speed Hockey.

UP -- Slot Car Derby
    DOWN -- Speed Hockey, Totem Pole Pound

Round 10: Look Away! v. Filet Relay v. Tipsy Tourney

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Wario_wins_in_Look_awayTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Mario_Party_2_Filet_RelayTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-TipsyTourneyMP2

Look Away (1vs3): "Look in the same direction as any bottom player to get him or her out. Get all 3 out in 5 turns!"

Filet Relay (1vs3): "It's a 3-on-1 penguin race! Be the first to throw the fish to your friends at the finish!"

Tipsy Tourney (vs4): "Tip the picture frame up and down, left and right to clear the panels and reveal the picture beneath!"

Filet Relay was an okay button-masher game, it's definitely better than the other ones like Abandon Ship and Mecha Marathon. But still, mashing buttons was less fun than the other two minigames. So it won't get a free pass to Day 3.

Both of the other games are pretty fun to play with. Making the shell roll in Tipsy Tourney was pretty interesting and fun to play (though it wasn't when the one remaining frame is amazingly hard to reach). However, it can not beat Look Away. The whole game is about reacting fast enough that the one player will not get them out. That alone is already fun to do with. While it would be just a normal minigame, the awesome music, the added detail of the head shrinking when that player loses just makes the game more fun to play.

UP -- Look Away
    DOWN -- Tipsy Tourney, Filet Relay

Anyways, Day 1 is over. We'll deal with the remaining nine matches on Day 2. See you later!

Remember, the other minigames didn't get eliminated yet, they still have chances to get chosen as a wildcard. There is no poll for now.

To be continued..

Last edited by Nessness on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Empty Day 2 (58 Survivors Left -- 2/2)

Post by Nessness Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:48 am

Day 2

Source -- All Pictures are from Mariowiki

Let's get on with the remaining nine matches.

Matches
    11. Bob-omb Barrage v. Bowser's Big Blast v. Bombs Away
    12. Shell Shocked v. Quick Draw Corks v. Crane Game
    13. Psychic Safari v. Rainbow Run v. Shy Guy Says
    14. Destruction Duet v. Grab Bag v. Bumper Balloon Cars
    15. Magnet Carta v. Honeycomb Havoc v. Toad Bandstand
    16. Crazy Cutters v. Bowl Over v. Looney Lumberjacks
    17. Deep Sea Salvage v. Rock, Paper, Mario v. Torpedo Targets
    18. Lights Out v. Bobsled Run v. Handcar Havoc
    19. Quicksand Cache v. Toad in the Box v. Saber Swipers v. Roll Call

Also, since nineteenth match has four minigames, two of them will be selected instead of one. And don't forget that there are going to be four wildcards.

Round 11: Bob-omb Barrage v. Bowser's Big Blast v. Bombs Away
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-BobOmbBarrageTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Bowser_BlastTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-BombsAwayMP2

Bob-omb Barrage (1vs3) -- "The player floating in the tub must dodge the barrage of Bob-ombs to keep the tub afloat!"

Bowser's Big Blast (Battle) -- "Take turns pressing the plungers. If Bowser blows up on you, you're out. Last one standing wins!"

Bombs Away (vs4) -- "Cannons are aimed at the floating island. The island bobs and tilts with the waves, so don't fall in!"

I hate Bob-omb Barrage. It is nearly impossible for the three players to win, because the tub which the one player uses can be used very swiftly. Also, the controls of throwing for the three players was just awkward. I can be sure it won't get a free pass.

As I said before, I don't hate luck minigames- I like them, as long as its quality is good. And indeed, Bowser's Big Blast is a very good luck minigame. While the concept of pressing the plunger is simple, it tries hard to give players suspense, by making the music stop when they pull out the plunger. Also, the game pauses a little just before the Bowser bomb gets exploded or not- but that pause almost feels like one hour in this type of game.

But still, while Bowser's Big Blast was a great game, it can't beat the fun of dodging all kinds of attacks in Bombs Away. The cannonballs fly in a real erratic pattern, making dodging a lot more frantic. I also liked how you could squash other players to sabotage them. The best part is Bowser's final attack which happens at last five seconds - just play it by yourself.

UP -- Bombs Away
    DOWN -- Bob-omb Barrage, Bowser's Big Blast

Round 12: Shell Shocked v. Quick Draw Corks v. Crane Game
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Shell_ShockedTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Duel_game_mp2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-UFO_Catcher_Pario_Marty_2

Shell Shocked (vs4) -- "Captain a Koopa Tank in an all-out duel! If you get hit twice, you're shell-shocked!"

Quick Draw Corks (Duel) -- "This is a popgun duel! Goomba will count down. Press the A Button Button as soon as Goomba says "GO!" The fastest draw will be declared the winner."

Crane Game (1vs3) -- "It's the new and improved Crane Game! Drop all your stuffed rivals into the pipe to win. Leave none behind!"

While Crane Game could be fun for the one player, it was just boring for the three players. It was just a tap, tap, tap to not get caught by the crane. If it was simmilar to the MP1's crane game where the one player could steal 1/3 of the person that was caught, it would be a lot more fun, but it isn't. It says it's the NEW and IMPROVED Crane Game but it feels much less fun.

I like Quick Draw Corks- it fits the Western Land theme and the game works pretty nice. But the main problem is that the game is too lenient. If a person presses the button before the Goomba says 'DRAW', he would just get a warning instead of losing! This made the game a lot less serious and fun than usual, in my opinion. Shell Shocked is probably one of the best games, because just the idea of trying to bomb your enemies in a Koopa Shell is pretty fun. There should be a mode like this on Mario Kart, you know.

UP -- Shell Shocked
    DOWN -- Quick Draw Corks, Crane Game

Round 13: Psychic Safari v. Rainbow Run v. Shy Guy Says
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Mp2duel4Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-MP2_RainbowRunTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-MP2_Shy_Guy_Says

Psychic Safari (Duel) -- "Press the A Button and B Button Buttons alternately to psychically power up the ancient relic. Whoever powers up his or her relic the most in 5 seconds wins."

Rainbow Run (1vs3) -- "Keep your eyes on the goal as you run the rainbow bridge! Players in the clouds will try to knock you off with cannonballs!"

Shy Guy Says (vs4) -- "The Shy Guy will raise a flag, so just raise the same color flag. It's simple, right? The game continues until only one remains."

Psychic Safari is one of the button mashers in the game- while it works better than Abandon Ship or Mecha Marathon, it is no match for the other minigames, so it would be a no. Rainbow Run is pretty much a fine game for both the one player and the three players (though you have to buy it in a same way as Dungeon Dash), but still it can't beat Shy Guy Says.

Shy Guy Says is awesome. It is like a Simon Says game but it's 100x more frantic. The idea is simple- just copy Shy Guy. However, as the game goes on, Shy Guy will try his hardest to make you guys fail. He will pick up flags much, and MUCH faster, and he will try all his schemes to make you fail, like putting up and down the flags multiple times. That way, you have to concentrate in this game, which is actually more fun that you might think. This round is no contest.

UP -- Shy Guy Says
    DOWN -- Rainbow Run, Psychic Safari

Round 14: Destruction Duet v. Grab Bag v. Bumper Balloon Cars
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Destruction_Duet_2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-GrabBag_MP2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-BumperBalloonCars2MP2

Destruction Duet (2vs2) -- "Your job is to be the first demolition duo to demolish the Bowser statue."

Grab Bag (Battle) -- "It's a Mushroom-stealing free-for-all! Grab player's bags by pressing B Button repeatedly. When grabbed, press B Button to escape. The player with the most mushrooms win."

Bumper Balloon Cars (Battle) -- "Use your car's spiked front to burst opponents' balloons! Tilt your Control Stick up to move forward and down to move backward."

Guh, guh, guh! Random.org gave me a hard match again! But as always, I made a decision. All three minigames are super fun to play. Destruction Duet is almost like a fighting game, and it feels so cool to beat up the Bowser Statue. Grab Bag can turn really hectic, considering you can be attacked anytime since you have your bag behind you. Bumper Balloon Cars is also pretty hectic, and it is not hard to see someone getting kicked out in a nick of time.

However, I have to give Grab Bag the win. As always, I love minigames that have sabotages on it. The other three players can all gang up on one unfortunate player and steal all of his/her mushrooms. It is a game where making alliances and deceiving them feels so fun. It gets even better since it is a battle minigame.

UP -- Grab Bag
    DOWN -- Bumper Balloon Cars, Destruction Duet

Round 15: Magnet Carta v. Honeycomb Havoc v. Toad Bandstand
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Magnet_CartaTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Wario_Chased_AwayTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames MP2_ToadBandstand

Magnet Carta (2vs2) -- "Using the magnets on the front of your color, try to grab the Coins and chest, and cart them over to your team's hole."

Honeycomb Havoc (vs4) -- "Hit the block and then take as many fruits as the number shown. Avoid the honeycomb to be the last one left."

Toad Bandstand (2vs2) -- "It's dueling bandstands! Take turns playing Toad's opus. The best performance wins!"

Honeycomb Havoc is a game that makes you think A LOT. Remember that Thirty one game that you probably did on Kindergarten or Elementary School? Well, it's the same as that. While the idea itself is very good, I prefer games that I can directly jump in more than the games I need to use my brain, so it isn't going to cut it.

Magnet Carta is a pretty good bonus coin minigame, though it can get a little annoying when another player (especially when we play with AIs) just decides to be a nuisance and crashes you on the way. Toad Bandstand is the best however. It is like playing a Rhythm Game where you have to match through the rhythm. The song is catchy, which helps, and I found this minigame overall.

UP -- Toad Bandstand
    DOWN -- Magnet Carta, Toad Bandstand

Round 16: Crazy Cutter v. Bowl Over v. Looney Lumberjacks
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-MP_Crazy_CutterTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Wario_Bowl_Over_2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Looney_Lumberjacks

Crazy Cutter (Battle) -- "Use your jackhammer to cut around the fossilized figures. The cleanest Crazy Cutter wins!"

Bowl Over (1vs3) -- "Go bowling with a Koopa shell! You win if you knock down all your bowling pin rivals. You get to bowl with 2 shells!"

Looney Lumberjacks (2vs2) -- "Teammates must cooperate to cut the raw log. If you both pull at the same time, the saw won't budge."

Again, all three minigames are good minigames. I liked the other two games better than Bowl Over though, because while Bowling is still a fun thing to do, the other games are a bit more fun to do, really.

Looney Lumberjacks is another 2vs2 minigames which forces both of you to cooperate with each other. You have to sync with other player, and try not to go too fast and damage yourselves. But Crazy Cutter is the most fun in my opinion- I found cutting through various shapes to be very fun. It both requires your precise movement at your control stick and preciseness. It is almost like trying to make a picture while you are cooking cookies! And I also love how the AI players almost always fail at this minigame, lol.

UP -- Crazy Cutter
    DOWN -- Looney Lumberjacks, Bowl Over

Round 17: Deep Sea Salvage v. Rock, Paper, Mario v. Torpedo Targets
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-MP2_DeepSeaSalvageTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Mp2duel6Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-MP2_TorpedoTargets

Deep Sea Salvage (vs4) -- "This is a Bonus Game! Pilot your submarines and grab the Coins the Hammer Bros. throw!"

Rock, Paper, Mario (Duel) -- "Mario beats Bowser. Peach beats Mario. Bowser beats Peach. Just like in rock, paper, scissors, the strongest one wins! The A Button Button is Mario, the B Button Button, Peach, and the Z Button Button, Bowser."

Torpedo Targets (2vs2) -- "The submarine pilot and torpedo launcher must cooperate to hit as many targets as possible."

Torpedo Targets is almost a nightmare if you become the Submarine Pilot. It is much harder than you think to locate one target in the ocean and get it there faster than your opponent. You are lucky if an AI player becomes the launcher, because actually AIs are pretty good at searching them.

Rock, Paper, Mario is one of my favorite luck minigames, because the idea itself is awesome. It is just like Mario beating up Bowser, Peach falling love with Mario, and Bowser kidnapping Peach! It couldn't get better than this as a luck minigame. However, Deep Sea Salvage still gets this one, because it is very fun to go after the money dropping. It is even better since you will get to move in freedom, considering it is located underwater. It is one of my favorite coin bonus games in the series.

UP -- Deep Sea Salvage
    DOWN -- Torpedo Targets, Rock, Paper, Mario

Round 18: Lights Out v. Bobsled Run v. Handcar Havoc
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Wario%27s_Lights_Out_2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-BobsledRunMP2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Handcarhavoc2

Lights Out (1vs3) -- "You're the one in the dark. But hit your bulb-carrying rivals with the hammer, and it's lights out for them!"

Bobsled Run (2vs2) -- "It's a super-long Bobsled Run! Keep pressing the A Button button until you jump in the sled."

Handcar Havoc (2vs2) -- "Handcars careen down the winding mine track! The first team to reach the end wins!"

All three minigames are all great again. Lights Out is one of the best 1vs3 minigames ever- it is like a hammer whacking hide and seek. Both hitting other players with the hammer and trying to get out of sight is a joy. Bobsled Run is just like a penguin race in Super Mario 64, and it is just as fun as that. Handcar Havoc is one of the games you can feel a lot of speed, like Slot Car Derby.

But I have to choose Handcar Havoc for this one. While the other games are good too, I found controlling a minecart in a such high-speed rail and making it even go faster a lot of fun. The fact that you won't fall off like Mario Party 1 is also a plus.

UP -- Handcar Havoc
    DOWN -- Lights Out, Bobsled Run

Round 19: Quicksand Cache v. Toad in the Box v. Saber Swipes v. Roll Call
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Mario_Party_2_QuicksandsTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Mp2duel1
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-TOAD_IN_THE_BOX_MP2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Mario_Party_2_Counting_Boos

Quicksand Cache (1vs3) -- "The player in the Bowser Suit controls the quicksand. Try to pull down all of your coin-collecting rivals."

Toad in the Box (vs4) -- "Jump up to hit the spinning blocks. The first one to get 5 Toad faces wins!"

Saber Swipes (Duel) -- "This is a fencing duel! Press the A Button, B Button, and Z Button Buttons in the order shown on the screen. The first player to press them in order is the victor! If you mistake the order, you must start over. Swipe surely but swiftly!"

Roll Call (vs4) -- "Count how many characters are milling about. Whoever is right when roll call comes, wins!"

Remember that two minigames will be chosen in this match. I love the idea of Quicksand Cache that the one player get to control the sand, that the other players will miss the coins. Toad in the Box and Saber Swipes are one of the most frantic and fun minigames in the series. And Roll Call is one of the games you have to use your brain and concentration wisely.

But my choice goes to Quicksand Cache and Roll Call. While Toad in the Box was mostly good, it sometimes gave me utter frustration when I couldn't get the damn Toad on the final round. And Saber Swipes is pretty fun, but I found the other two games more fun to play.

UP -- Quicksand Cache, Roll Call
    DOWN -- Toad in the Box, Saber Swipes

Round 20: Wildcard Match

Well then, let's pick the four wildcards! There are currently twenty minigames that won the free pass to the next round. Four minigames out of the losers will also get a chance to advance. Now let's look at the four minigames I picked.

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-MP2_DizzyDancingTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Pario_Marty_2_ShockDropRoll
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Destruction_Duet_2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Wario%27s_Lights_Out_2

WILDCARD -- Dizzy Dancing, Shock, Drop or Roll, Destruction Duet, Lights Out

That's it for the matches! Now let's see the bracket of the first two days.

11. Bob-omb Barrage v. Bowser's Big Blast v. Bombs Away
    12. Shell Shocked v. Quick Draw Corks v. Crane Game
    13. Psychic Safari v. Rainbow Run v. Shy Guy Says
    14. Destruction Duet v. Grab Bag v. Bumper Balloon Cars
    15. Magnet Carta v. Honeycomb Havoc v. Toad Bandstand
    16. Crazy Cutters v. Bowl Over v. Looney Lumberjacks
    17. Deep Sea Salvage v. Rock, Paper, Mario v. Torpedo Targets
    18. Lights Out v. Bobsled Run v. Handcar Havoc
    19. Quicksand Cache v. Toad in the Box v. Saber Swipes v. Roll Call
    20. Wildcard -- Dizzy Dancing, Shock, Drop or Roll, Destruction Duet, Lights Out

On Day 3, there will be 12 matches consisting of 24 survivors. No more wildcards will be given, so if a minigame loses, it won't get a second chance.

21. Slot Car Derby v. Shy Guy Says
    22. Shock, Drop, or Roll v. Deep Sea Salvage
    23. Hexagon Heat v. Cake Factory
    24. Roll Call v. Crazy Cutters
    25. Dizzy Dancing v. Hot Bob-omb
    26. Face Lift v. Quicksand Cache
    27. Bombs Away v. Dungeon Dash
    28. Look Away v. Shell Shocked
    29. Toad Bandstand v. Bumper Balls
    30. Grab Bag v. Platform Peril
    31. Lights Out v. Lava Tile Isle
    32. Destruction Duet v. Handcar Havoc

And starting from today, there is going to be a poll featuring the remaining minigames. Vote and share your opinions!

To be continued...
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Empty Re: Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames

Post by Nessness Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:37 pm

Day 3

Source -- All pictures are from Mariowiki

Today, the remaining 24 minigames are going to battle against each other. But before that, let's see the poll results that I posted yesterday.

Poll Results:

Well then, let's see today's matches!

Matches
    21. Slot Car Derby v. Shy Guy Says

I will explain the rules again for this round- the winner advances to the next round, and the loser immediately drops out, because the wildcards are over. There are going to be twelve survivors in the next round. Well then, let's start!

Round 21: Slot Car Derby v. Shy Guy Says
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Slot_Car_Derby_MP2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-MP2_Shy_Guy_Says

Slot Car Derby wrote:Slot Car Derby is one of the most underrated Mario Party games ever. The controls take some time to get adjusted to, because controlling the car is pretty much crucial on Slot Car Derby. But if you do it right, you will get to feel one of the fastest moments in video games ever. I also liked how there were three different courses.

Shy Guy Says wrote:Shy Guy Says is awesome. It is like a Simon Says game but it's 100x more frantic. The idea is simple- just copy Shy Guy. However, as the game goes on, Shy Guy will try his hardest to make you guys fail. He will pick up flags much, and MUCH faster, and he will try all his schemes to make you fail, like putting up and down the flags multiple times. That way, you have to concentrate in this game, which is actually more fun that you might think.

While both minigames are very fun to play, I found Shy Guy Says a little bit more fun to play. It's probably because of all the franticness and the scariness of Shy Guy Says that I all stated before. While Slot Car Derby is also pretty fast-based, it is not enough to captivate me like Shy Guy Says.

UP -- Shy Guy Says
    KO -- Slot Car Derby

Round 22: Shock, Drop, or Roll v. Deep Sea Salvage
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Pario_Marty_2_ShockDropRollTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-MP2_DeepSeaSalvage

Shock, Drop, or Roll wrote:For Shock, Drop or Roll, I love torturing the three people when I was playing as the one person. It was also pretty fun to torture (?) the one player by trying not to fall when I was in the three people.

Deep Sea Salvage wrote:Deep Sea Salvage still gets this one, because it is very fun to go after the money dropping. It is even better since you will get to move in freedom, considering it is located underwater. It is one of my favorite coin bonus games in the series.

While collecting the coins is very fun in Deep Sea Salvage, it can't beat the feeling where you spin the turbine to make others fail, or trying to annoy the single player by keep running and running. Shock, Drop, or Roll gets this one.

UP -- Shock, Drop, or Roll
    KO -- Deep Sea Salvage

Round 23: Hexagon Heat v. Cake Factory
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames MP2_HexagonHeatTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Usine_de_Gateau

Hexagon Heat wrote:But nothing can beat Hexagon Heat. Oh my god, this minigame is so fun! The speed of the hexagons rising and dropping increases on your way, making the minigame more and more frantic. It is also fun to sabotage your friends on the way- you can jump on them, and make them fail to react. This round is no contest.

Cake Factory wrote:But it can't beat Cake Factory. I like Cake Factory, because it really requires the cooperation of the two players. They must not hurry up so much, and place the ingridients in order to fully make a cake. Oh, and I like cake, and it also helps.

Hexagon Heat gets the free pass. While making cakes with your partner is also fun, it can't beat all the fun of Hexagon Heat where you have to get on that hexagon as soon as you can. This is probably because I really like minigames which have speed and are frantic, but still, it was more fun to play.

UP -- Hexagon Heat
    KO -- Cake Factory

Round 24: Roll Call v. Crazy Cutters
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Mario_Party_2_Counting_BoosTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-MP_Crazy_Cutter

Roll Call wrote:Roll Call is one of the games you have to use your brain and concentration wisely. It helps that there are three different settings with different gimmicks that will hinder your counting skills.

Crazy Cutters wrote:Crazy Cutter is the most fun in my opinion- I found cutting through various shapes to be very fun. It both requires your precise movement at your control stick and preciseness. It is almost like trying to make a picture while you are cooking cookies! And I also love how the AI players almost always fail at this minigame, lol.

These minigames share one thing in common- you have to concentrate and try not to mess up. And both of them have three different settings you have to adjust to. While both of the games executed the fact that you have to concentrate very well, Crazy Cutter wins this one, though. While Roll Call really only requires your concentration to win the game, Crazy Cutter also requires your precise movement of the control stick, and it made the game a bit more interesting.

UP -- Crazy Cutter
    KO -- Role Call

Round 25: Dizzy Dancing v. Hot Bob-omb
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-MP2_DizzyDancingTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames MP1_HotBomb-omb

Dizzy Dancing wrote:I like the gimmick of Dizzy Dancing where everybody gets dizzy, and it was interesting to figure the directions on my own.

Hot Bob-omb wrote:Hot Bob-omb was fun that I could use variety of strategies to make that bob-omb not blast up on me, lol. Hot Bob-omb is the best for a party game in my opinion. You can do whatever you want, and I found it so fun to mass attack one unfortunate player and pass the bomb at only that person, lol. I also like how it gets more and more frantic, like Hexagon Heat.

Hot Bob-omb gets this one. While Dizzy Dancing had a very interesting gimmick, I still thought Hot Bob-omb is much more fun when you party with your friends due to the upper reasons. The main thing of Hot Bob-omb is YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, which is the main strong point of that game.

UP -- Hot Bob-omb
    KO -- Dizzy Dancing

Round 26 -- Face Lift v. Quicksand Cache
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Mario_Party_2_Face_LiftTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Mario_Party_2_Quicksands

Face Lift wrote:Face Lift is one of the best games ever- I pretty much find it very fun to ruin all the characters' faces and trying to get the face right. It's just awesome.

Quicksand Cache wrote:I love the idea of Quicksand Cache that the one player get to control the sand, that the other players will miss the coins.

Face Lift gets this again. While the gimmick of Quicksand Cache was very interesting, like Dizzy Dancing in the previous match, ruining all character's faces in Face Lift was just so much fun that it automatically wins. Yeah, and I almost forgot to say this on the last round, but I love how Face Lift was just like Super Mario 64's Title Screen. That was a nice tribute to SM64, which is definitely a plus for Face Lift.

UP -- Face Lift
    KO -- Quicksand Cache

Round 27: Bombs Away v. Dungeon Dash
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-BombsAwayMP2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 640px-MP2_DungeonDash

Bombs Away wrote:It can't beat the fun of dodging all kinds of attacks in Bombs Away. The cannonballs fly in a real erratic pattern, making dodging a lot more frantic. I also liked how you could squash other players to sabotage them. The best part is Bowser's final attack which happens at last five seconds - just play it by yourself.

Dungeon Dash wrote:Dungeon Dash is the best out of the bunch. It is pretty fun to cooperate with your partner to dodge all of those obstacles. It is just like an obstacle course in real life. The only bad thing is that you have to buy 35 minigames to get it, so you can't play it from the beginning. (Yes, you had to pay for minigames in first two Mario Party games. The only bad thing about these games in my personal opinion)

These minigames are very simmilar again- they have all frantic obstacles and attacks to deal with, though the main purpose of these games are different. I found Dungeon Dash slightly better though, since I found racing in the obstacle course while cooperating with your partner a bit more interesting than jumping and avoiding all the attacks. While you can sabotage on Bombs Away, that wasn't enough to give it the win in my opinion.

UP -- Dungeon Dash
    KO -- Bombs Away

Round 28: Look Away v. Shell Shocked
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Wario_wins_in_Look_awayTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 260px-Shell_Shocked

Look Away wrote:However, it can not beat Look Away. The whole game is about reacting fast enough that the one player will not get them out. That alone is already fun to do with. While it would be just a normal minigame, the awesome music, the added detail of the head shrinking when that player loses just makes the game more fun to play.

Shell Shocked wrote:Shell Shocked is probably one of the best games, because just the idea of trying to bomb your enemies in a Koopa Shell is pretty fun. There should be a mode like this on Mario Kart, you know.

The gameplay of these games are both good, so I won't compare on that. Really, having an all out tank match and trying to deceive the other side by turning their heads are both fun. Look Away wins due to its extra touch that the developers gave like the awesome music or the details or the head, which still makes me smile.

UP -- Look Away
    KO -- Shell Shocked

Round 29: Toad Bandstand v. Bumper Balls
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames MP2_ToadBandstandTournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Bumper_Balls

Toad Bandstand wrote:Toad Bandstand is the best however. It is like playing a Rhythm Game where you have to match through the rhythm. The song is catchy, which helps, and I found this minigame overall.

Bumper Balls wrote:For Bumper Balls, whacking the other players by your balls and knocking them out is just a joy. I have to give Bumper Balls the win, though, because in this game, they actually provided us three different locations to play- a flat fire field, a slippy ice field, or a rocky island. Those differnent terrain made the game fresh when I had to replay it a few times.

Both games have nice gameplay, but bumping out players with the balls provided me more fun than just keeping in rhythm. Also, Bumper Balls had three different terrains as I stated before, creating more diversity. I forgot to state this, but while Toad Bandstand also had two music, it wasn't enough to crank up the minigame.

UP -- Bumper Balls
    KO -- Toad Bandstand

Round 30: Grab Bag v. Platform Peril
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-GrabBag_MP2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Platform_Peril

Grab Bag wrote:Grab Bag can turn really hectic, considering you can be attacked anytime since you have your bag behind you. I have to give Grab Bag the win. As always, I love minigames that have sabotages on it. The other three players can all gang up on one unfortunate player and steal all of his/her mushrooms. It is a game where making alliances and deceiving them feels so fun. It gets even better since it is a battle minigame.

Platform Peril wrote:It was fun dealing with obstacles on Platform Peril. I have to give Platform Peril the win, because I think the developers tried harder with this game, creating various of obstacles like conveyor belts.

Both games are great again! Platform Peril had the nice Mario Athletic gameplay on it, and Grab Bag was a game full of hecticness and sabotages. Grab Bag still fits as a better party game though, like Hot Bob-omb, which is full of more fun and sabotages. So I have to give Grab Bag the win.

UP -- Grab Bag
    KO -- Platform Peril

Round 31: Lights Out v. Lava Tile Isle
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Wario%27s_Lights_Out_2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Lava_Tile_Isle

Lights Out wrote:Lights Out is one of the best 1vs3 minigames ever- it is like a hammer whacking hide and seek. Both hitting other players with the hammer and trying to get out of sight is a joy.

Lava Tile Isle wrote:I liked fighting over on a dangerous lava field more than just collecting mushrooms by using a rake. I had a bit more fun on Lava Tile Isle than Rakin' 'em In!, really.

These minigames are pretty similar in a way that they are both fighting/survival games- you must not get hit and get out of the game. Lights Out still wins this, since the gimmick where lights go out makes the same concept much more interesting. As I said before, it is like a mix between fighting and survival and hide and seek.

UP -- Lights Out
    KO -- Lava Tile Isle

Round 32: Destruction Duet v. Handcar Havoc
    Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Destruction_Duet_2Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames 390px-Handcarhavoc2

Destruction Duet wrote:Destruction Duet is almost like a fighting game, and it feels so cool to beat up the Bowser Statue.

Handcar Havoc wrote:I have to choose Handcar Havoc for this one. While the other games are good too, I found controlling a minecart in a such high-speed rail and making it even go faster a lot of fun. The fact that you won't fall off like Mario Party 1 is also a plus.

These are both great 2vs2 games, so I also had trouble deciding this, but I made up my mind as usual. This match is pretty much this- a fighting/destroying minigame, versus a speed racing minigame. While this is pretty much a matter of taste, this is MY tournament, and I prefer games with speed more than fighting, so Handcar Havoc wins again.

UP -- Handcar Havoc
    KO -- Destruction Duet

That's it for the matches! Now let's see the bracket of the results.

21. Slot Car Derbyv. Shy Guy Says

Now twelve survivors remain. On Day 4, six matches will take place consisting those twelve survivors. Now let's see the bracket.

33. Handcar Havoc v. Lights Out
    34. Hot Bob-omb v. Face Lift
    35. Shock, Drop, or Roll v. Look Away
    36. Dungeon Dash v. Grab Bag
    37. Crazy Cutters v. Hexagon Heat
    38. Shy Guy Says v. Bumper Balls

Also, a new poll will take place, so vote and share your opinions.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames Empty Re: Tournament of Mario Party 2 Minigames

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 pm

You I feel like Bumper Balls will end up being number 1.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am