The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Well Looks like. Time is up and the tide is turning. I can't put up with this anymore.

Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 715

Well Looks like. Time is up and the tide is turning. I can't put up with this anymore. Empty Well Looks like. Time is up and the tide is turning. I can't put up with this anymore.

Post by Snowy Yialina Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Time is up and the tide has changed. I can't Handel all the stuff that has happened to me. At least James is my friend unlike some of you. I stay I get made fun off being my back. I leave you all wonder what Is wrong so you ban me. I have been used Yosh I can see that. If all the people who came to the podcast showed up I woulden't of been in them. So yeah you were just using me. This is over now. I won't join any of your podcasts now for a long time. UNLESS. YOU TREAT ME WITH SOME RESPECT. I'm sorry for annoying you. But I diden't know so I can't stop something when I don't know it will happen. So yeah Please find in your heart that. Making fun of somone behing there backs is just nasty. So yeah. This is the last warning. I won't be in this podcast. But maybe the next one. See you On Sunday we all need a beak from eachouther. Alough I haven't even talked to you. So how can not coming online be annoying. I'm sorry for coming on at the wrong times. But It's not my fault.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Well Looks like. Time is up and the tide is turning. I can't put up with this anymore. Empty Re: Well Looks like. Time is up and the tide is turning. I can't put up with this anymore.

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh gawd, Ieuan. Razz

First, that ban was for a reason. You had been spamming the chat a lot, and spamming in general as well. It was a staff decision to ban you in the first place. -_- Admittedly, we didn't have a concrete warning system at the time, so I really wasn't sure what to do. Obviously, it has just made it worse for you, and I'm sorry about that. There are a lot of reasons we think you're annoying. You always react like we were being so harsh, even at a simple joke. Things on the internet will happen, and do happen, such as cussing. Sure, it's not really very nice to just cuss at someone, but in general, it really isn't a terrible thing to do. Razz You have to learn to just relax. You can't just be so stunned and surprised at something. Yes, inappropriate things could happen in the chatbox, but nothing too bad (18+) has actually happened. Sure, you don't like the word "blood", but it's not bad at all, and isn't something to worry about or anything.

If you want to talk to me about things, go ahead and talk to me. Don't be afraid to talk about issues you have with other people on the forum, I'll deal with it. Razz

I think it's good you just take a break, though. See you around, Ieuan.
    Tetratonix
    Tetratonix
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 151
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemonz Emerald

Well Looks like. Time is up and the tide is turning. I can't put up with this anymore. Empty Re: Well Looks like. Time is up and the tide is turning. I can't put up with this anymore.

Post by Tetratonix Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Ieuan, I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just trying to tell you the truth, and if that's to hard for you, go on and take a break
    Sir Metal King
    Sir Metal King
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Nationalist
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : -134
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon

Post by Sir Metal King Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:56 am

Ieuan, I can't think of anything to say. I don't want to see you like this...

I've had enough, anyone say anything mean to Yi and I will be all over you like something on a something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:27 am