The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Universal Theme Parks adding Nintendo Attractions

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Universal Theme Parks adding Nintendo Attractions Empty Universal Theme Parks adding Nintendo Attractions

Post by Luma Party Thu May 07, 2015 9:08 am

Nintendo and Universal Parks & Resorts today announced plans to bring the world of Nintendo to life at Universal theme parks – creating spectacular, dedicated experiences based on Nintendo’s wildly popular games, characters and worlds.

The agreement brings two icons of entertainment together and represents a significant partnership for Nintendo as it expands the reach and popularity of its characters and intellectual property.

Universal theme parks offer incredibly popular, innovative themed family entertainment experiences based on compelling stories and characters – using powerful storytelling and innovative technology. Nintendo has created remarkable and imaginative worlds filled with captivating stories and beloved characters. Now, for the first time, those stories and characters will be brought to life in entirely new ways – only at Universal theme parks.

The immersive experiences will include major attractions at Universal’s theme parks and will feature Nintendo’s most famous characters and games. More details will be announced in the future, as the Nintendo and Universal creative teams work to create specific concepts.

Wow, that came out of nowhere.
    I was going to go to the one in Orlando next March, but I can postpone that to the year after if the Nintendo stuff is up then.
    I would love to see a DK Barrel Ride Roller Coaster or something like a Zelda Spirit Tracks thing.

Source
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Universal Theme Parks adding Nintendo Attractions Empty Re: Universal Theme Parks adding Nintendo Attractions

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu May 07, 2015 11:05 am

It sounds like it will be a while before they end anything since Iwata did not share any details. A Mario Kart racing game, F-Zero roller coaster, Pikmin Garden Tour and Luigi's Mansion Tour are just some of my ideas.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Universal Theme Parks adding Nintendo Attractions Empty Re: Universal Theme Parks adding Nintendo Attractions

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu May 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Awesome! I'd love to see some Nintendo-based attractions there, hopefully they'll be there if I go to Universal again in the next few years. (I'm planning to go in 2017/2018 since I'm going to Disney World around that time)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu May 07, 2015 11:18 pm

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri May 08, 2015 1:10 am

Ok; that means that when ever Nintendo themed characters & attractions start to show up (or be advertised there) is when I'd have to start saving back to go & experience it myself: with Jing along of course. XD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri May 08, 2015 5:48 pm

^ Yep! I can't miss the opportunity to go on Nintendo rides and attractions when they're available! I've been wanting a Nintendo theme park for the longest time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:01 pm