The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My top 6 Nintendo Digital Event predictions/ Nintendo Minute live

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

My top 6 Nintendo Digital Event predictions/ Nintendo Minute live Empty My top 6 Nintendo Digital Event predictions/ Nintendo Minute live

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed May 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Last year Nintendo reveled 5 games during there Digital Event. Mario Maker, Splatoon, Star Fox Wii U, Captain Toad and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. They also reveled Mario Party 10 in a Nintendo Minute live. So could we be looking at 6 new games once again?

Mario Baseball U/ Strikers U

I think Nintendo will reveal one of those games in a Nintendo Minute live since they did that with Mario Party 10 last year. I would hope for Baseball even though Strikers seems more likely.

New IP

I think after Splatoon Nintendo will try a new IP again. Who knows if it will up great or fail like Steam did though.

Nintendo Land 2/ amiibo game

I think we will see a new Nintendo Land type of game that will be based around amiibo and it could be sold at a lower price of $40 like Captain Toad was last year.

Metroid 3DS/ Metroid Wii U

I know everyone has been saying a Retro made Metroid is happening. Though we should keep in mind that a 3DS one is more likely since the Metroid team at Nintendo has not worked on a game for years and there was that leak with Metroid 3D.

Paper Mario Wii U

I think Nintendo will reveal this game as there big holiday game since Star Fox Wii U won't get the job done alone and I think that leak from the other day is in fact real.

SNES Remix

Since the remix pack did good for a while I think Nintendo will tackle the Super Nintendo era now. The amiibo tap app was likely also built with there early ideas from the game.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

My top 6 Nintendo Digital Event predictions/ Nintendo Minute live Empty Re: My top 6 Nintendo Digital Event predictions/ Nintendo Minute live

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 13, 2015 5:49 pm

Seems like a pretty likely lineup, although I have to say, I do still expect Animal Crossing instead of Paper Mario. I'm also not sure SNES Remix is really an E3 kind of reveal. But it may still happen.

You also forgot they revealed Codename S.T.E.A.M. at an E3 event last year, as well as the third party games, so they won't only be revealing 6 if you're going by last year.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

My top 6 Nintendo Digital Event predictions/ Nintendo Minute live Empty Re: My top 6 Nintendo Digital Event predictions/ Nintendo Minute live

Post by Luma Party Wed May 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Next Level Games has a new project, it could be Punch-Out.

I really expect Paper Mario, and a Mario Sports game, really hoping for Baseball.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:54 pm