The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
TheFrozenFairy
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
7 posters

Should the next Pokemon game be exclusive to the New 3DS?

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Should the next Pokemon game be exclusive to the New 3DS? Empty Should the next Pokemon game be exclusive to the New 3DS?

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue May 19, 2015 10:37 pm

It's no secret that the Kalos games and the Hoenn remakes had some issues such as the lower flamerate and the 3D hardly being an option outside of battle. This can be fixed though with the greater power of the New 3DS and if GameFreak pulls through for once. With all of that said It might not happen since GameFreak would risk losing money and they have all the code sent on the regular 3DS for the third Kalos game or whatever they plan on doing.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Should the next Pokemon game be exclusive to the New 3DS? Empty Re: Should the next Pokemon game be exclusive to the New 3DS?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 19, 2015 10:51 pm

No, definitely most certainly not. I feel like it should have more features on New 3DS, such has better framerate and stuff like that, but it definitely shouldn't be exclusive to it. There wouldn't be nearly enough owners. Although in that same respect, it could be smart. It would convince a lot of new people to buy it.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Should the next Pokemon game be exclusive to the New 3DS? Empty Re: Should the next Pokemon game be exclusive to the New 3DS?

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue May 19, 2015 10:56 pm

It would benefit from being on the New 3DS. I don't care for the 3D much but other improvements could be made as well. As you said, they would lose out on sales if it is exclusive. I'm not sure if that would be best making it exclusive.

Having it not exclusive and having certain features exclusive to the New 3DS seems like a good choice they could make. It seems to have worked with Majora's Mask 3D, the exclusive features only involved the extra circle pad and of course faster loading times I think.

I'd probably buy a New 3DS if it the next Kalos game was exclusive because I loved the Kalos region but maybe it's best if it wasn't exclusive. Of course there could be good reasons for the exclusivity.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Wed May 20, 2015 12:27 am

Eh, I think it depends on when it comes out, like if it came out in 2016 then I'd see that making sense because they would be pushing games to New 3DS solely at that time, but if it was like next month then I'd imagine it still being on regular 3DS.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed May 20, 2015 3:07 am

Well; being paranoid I think Gamefreak would do that.. Gamefreak has released main Pokemon game series to a new handheld console out on the market before.. So I don't see why releasing a main Pokemon series game to the NEW 3DS would be any different. So my guess is it'll happen. As Cubone said it'd probably happen in 2016 or so. :3
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Wed May 20, 2015 7:32 am

I don't care wither way, I'm just not sure it would be good for sales.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed May 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Luma Party wrote:I don't care either way, I'm just not sure it would be good for sales.
    It'd be good for sales of the NEW 3DS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:59 pm