The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Luma Party
Nessness
6 posters

Who is your favorite Mario Character?

Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Who is your favorite Mario Character? Empty Who is your favorite Mario Character?

Post by Nessness Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:35 am

I have three favorites, who are Wario, Rosalina, and Fawful.

Who could hate Fawful? His quotes, like 'The Mustard of Doom' or 'I have Chortles' made my day when I was playing the Mario and Luigi games. Also I like his arrogant and crazy personality. He's definitely one of my favorite villain characters, and I hope he returns in Paper Jam so that I could see him ruin the Paper World as well, lol.

I know some people like Rosalina and some people don't, but in my opinion, Rosalina is awesome. I really liked her backstory from Super Mario Galaxy, and I also like how she is represented as 'The Princess of the Comet'. It would be nice if she got her own game, so that I would get to learn more about her backstory.

And Wario is probably my favorite out of the three if I had to choose. I really like Wario's rich and greedy personality, and I also like how his personality is used in his games. Wario's games are awesome as well, just look at the great Wario Land games and the addictive Warioware games.

I also really like Donkey Kong and the seven Koopalings, they are also my favorite characters.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Who is your favorite Mario Character? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Mario Character?

Post by Luma Party Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:44 am

Nabbit, Petey Piranha, Yoshi, Luma, I can't really choose.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Who is your favorite Mario Character? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Mario Character?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:18 am

I'll agree with Rosalina and Fawful. Rosalina is the most interesting character in the series being that she has a whole backstory and everything, plus she's never been a damsel in distress like all the other princesses. And Fawful is just hilarious and one of my favorite villains from any game EVER.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:57 pm

My favorite Mario character's are: Luigi, Rosalina, Vivian, Ms. Mowz, Bowser, Fawful, Count Bleck, & Timpany. That being of course if we include in the Paper Mario-verse. ;3

My top fav of course is Luigi, though he may seem like a coward deep down he has a lot of heart. ,3 Rosalina's story in Super Mario Galaxy was really touching; thus why she's my fav. I also just love Bowser since I really enjoyed him in Super Mario & the Legend of the Seven Stars. Vivian is among my favorites of the partners that Mario teams up with, along with Ms Mouz. I can't forget about Fawful because his chortles of doom just slay me & he's a fun villain to watch in general. Count Black is my top fav villain. As for lovely Timpany; her story is very touching & memorable as well impo. <3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Mario, Luigi, Rosalina, Paper Peach, RPG Bowser and E Gadd would be my picks. I won't include Wario, the Kongs and Yoshi since there more known for there own series now.

For Mario and Luigi is mostly there Mario & Luigi versions since those games give those 2 so much more character then you see in the main series. Rosalina give the Mario series that female character who never got kidnaped and her backstory was something that made her even more great. Paper Peach always helped out Paper Mario and his friends in some way and even took a hands on role in Super Paper Mario. RPG Bowser is also his hight point since he has so much character even and it's cool how you played as him in Thousand Year Door, Super Paper Mario and Inside Story. E Gadd was also a good support character and it's a bit sad he was dropped after Partners in Time.
    Bowser498
    Bowser498
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Custom Title : Bowser498: Super Mario (Modern) Video Game Expert/Pro
    Internet Browser : Internet Explorer

User Points : 36
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Maker and Splatoon!

Post by Bowser498 Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:48 pm

My two are definitely Yoshi and Bowser!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:56 pm