The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zero's Quiz Answers

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Zero's Quiz Answers Empty Zero's Quiz Answers

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:57 am

Well everybody's answering the quiz questions Queen Pikachu made, so I thought you guys would want to see mine as well! Thanks for making this cool quiz Queen. :3

1] Are you obsessed with TNFS?

Kind of, I certainly think about it a lot and try to spend a lot of time here!

2] How many hours do you usually spend on TNFS?

Daily? It depends on how busy I am that day, but generally at least 2-3 hours. When I'm not busy I'll end up being on here for 5+ hours though...I probably shouldn't be on that long haha, but I am the owner.

3] Who are your besties on TNFS?

I'd say I'm pretty good friends with a lot of members here, but if you really want me to give my besties, probably Gameguy, Luma, and Cubone. And no I didn't choose them to be on the staff because they're good friends. Razz I'm also really good friends with Queen and most other active members though.

4] Do you wish you were more popular on TNFS?

Nah everybody knows who I am, I'm the owner of TNFS.

5] Do you have rl friends & family on TNFS?

I actually do, my brother joined years ago, he was never active though. I think he just joined because I mentioned the forum to him, he never actually stuck around though.

6] Do you wish you hadn't meet some one on TNFS, if so who?

Nope, everyone on here is really friendly and fun to be around in my opinion. ^^

7] How many friends do you have on your friends list?

39 friends on my list, I haven't really made use of the friends list in awhile though, members like Jellypop aren't on it!

8] Do you have a blog? If not to you plan to get one?

Yep.

9] If you don't plan to get a blog why not?

Because I already have one. :p

10] Are you in a relationship with some one who's a member of TNFS?

Nope, I'm not. I probably only would be if I met them irl and they joined TNFS...I'm not really one for online-only relationships. (although meeting them online would be fine I suppose)

11] How many friends on your TNFS friends list do you actually communicate with on a daily basis?

It depends on what "communicate" means. If we're just talking about posting, quite a few of them, actual directly talking to them, none of them really. Although I do talk to a few through PM and on the chat sometimes. :3

13] Are you active on TNFS foum sections?

I'd say I'm very active considering how much I post.

14] Which forum section is your favorite on TNFS?

Probably any of the gaming sections, I mean this is a Nintendo forum, it's fun to discuss games. But I like every section on the forum, I just like discussing things with all of you guys! :3

15] Are you obsessed with TNFS? =o

See question one.

16] Why did you join TNFS to begin with?

Well it automatically forced me to join when I created the forum, I didn't really decide to join. Razz Lol

17] Do you wish you could meet one of the staff members of TNFS? If so who would that be??

Of course! Hopefully I'll be able to meet them all on the Disneyland trip! Hopefully that's sooner rather than later but it's way too expensive.

18] What does TNFS mean to you?

I'm going to steal a bit from Luma's answer and say it's like a second home to me. We're all basically a big family here, and it's a place where we can all talk about our interests, news, daily life things, etc. And it's a place where we can just have fun.

19] Have you ever thought about what it must be like to be one of the staff on TNFS?

Every day I wonder "what if I were on the TNFS staff?" I think it would be an interesting and enlightening experience. I'm on the staff lol.

20] Do you wish you were more active on TNFS? If so why? If not why not?

I do! I feel I'm already fairly active, but I'd love to be able to be on even more than usual. Especially on days where I'm really busy and unable to get onto TNFS until night. (hell week) It kind of sucks that I can't go on here a little more when I'm that busy. I'd like to be able to help out members and post a bit more. Of course, I'm already very active, it would just be nice to have a bit more time to be on.

And that's it, took awhile longer than I thought haha. Thanks Queen!
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Zero's Quiz Answers Empty Re: Zero's Quiz Answers

Post by King Atem Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Cool answers! I should take the quiz too but I have no idea where I'd post it. XD

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:29 pm