The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
DerpyTheToad
Kyng
Gameguy1996
queenzelda
King Atem
Legacy Yoshi
Soupy
ZombieFish
Bossblitz88
Bowser498
TheFrozenFairy
Luma Party
Marowak
Winters Thief Zero
bayonetta
The Shattered Legacy
Yoshiman222
Nessness
Rosalina
Frost-Knight
24 posters

The Anything Thread (5)

Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

The Anything Thread (5) - Page 59 Empty Re: The Anything Thread (5)

Post by Frost-Knight Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:35 pm

I've spent almost the whole weekend at an airshow hosted by the country's air force. It was both fun and interesting, but my legs ache after all that walking around and my neck is stiff from looking up at the sky for so long. While it was definitely worth it and I don't regret spending my entire weekend, I will notice it when I try to sleep tonight.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:15 pm

^ That sounds fun though! I'm glad you enjoyed it even if your body hurts.

I stayed with a friend who had a small operation done with her teeth the other day overnight, just for support. She's doing perfectly well and it was very minor anyway but I just wanted to make sure she was. ^^ I have an audition for something tomorrow and rehearsal Tuesday for the show I was recently cast in.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Just finished Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Justice For All. Man it was a really great game. Even though when I woke up this morning my right eye was swollen shut. D: Jing suggested I get a shower, so I did but it was still swollen a bit. :/ I finally got it to open though it's still a bit puffy I powered through I had an Ace Attorney who needed me. xp It's been raining like cats & dogs out here, so I most likely came down with some sort of bug that's going around. >.< I'm doing ok just resting & relaxing for now.

Up next on my plate of Ace Attorney games is going to be my favorite Attorney in the series; Miles Edgeworth. The Anything Thread (5) - Page 59 Photo
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:05 am

It's nice to see you again FTON.

I'm glad you got the part Zero and it was nice of you to stay with your friend while she recovered.

I'm glad you enjoyed the air show Meta-Knight and I have to say it's lucky you where even able to watch it since in most cases someone in the Air Force needs to get you in.

Congrats on finishing the game Queen and I hope you feel better soon.

The place I ended up going to was the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and it was a bit of a drive. I enjoyed playing most of the games they had in the main arcade such as Mario Kart GP, Skee ball and of course all of those games where you earn tickets. I also ended up walking on the beach section since it was a faster way to the pair section with all the gift shops.

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:55 am

^ Sounds like fun! I'm glad you enjoyed the arcade, and hopefully the other things too. It's always nice to take trips I'm actually kind of jealous lol.

@queenchloe
    Awesome, did you just recently decide to play through all of the Ace Attorney games or something? I'd love to play through them as well being that I never have before, I should do the same sometime soon.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Sounds like you had fun Gameguy & yea I'm doing some better today. ^^

Zero Revolution wrote:@queenchloe: Awesome, did you just recently decide to play through all of the Ace Attorney games or something? I'd love to play through them as well being that I never have before, I should do the same sometime soon.
    Yea, I really liked the way the first game seemed to play after watching some one play on the game via youtube. So I decided to track down as many of the Ace Attorney games as I could & play them all. After the Miles Edgeworth files (xp), up next is Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations after I'm finished. I need to find Apollo Justice after that apparently though. Also, I have no idea if I'm playing these titles in the wright(haha-pun) order or not, I just have to hope I am. So far I've been able to figure it out, for the most part at least. ;3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:17 pm

^ Nice, I'm actually planning to buy Apollo Justice soon too as my first one, just because I've heard it's one of the best and Apollo is probably my favorite character in terms of design too.

I had an audition for a little show today, nothing major just something like Forbidden Broadway but actually using the real original broadway numbers instead of funnier versions of them. It sounded fun so I decided to audition even though I have multiple other shows going on. :p
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:57 pm

I'm still planning on buying Apollo Justice. After finishing the trilogy last year, I definitely want more. I'm a little surprised to hear that Apollo Justice is one of the best, I always believed many considered Trials and Tribulations as one of the best while Apollo Justice got some hate for having a new protagonist instead of Phoenix Wright. I'm personally really interested to know Apollo.

It's really hard to say which game I like the best but I think it may be Justice for All because I really enjoyed each episode, especially the last two. I originally disliked the music but it grew on me. I love the whole trilogy, together they're incredible.

I'd recommend the Phoenix Wright Trilogy. I haven't played Apollo Justice but I believe that could easily spoil the events from the trilogy, I don't know for certain but I wouldn't doubt it. Though considering Apollo Justice stars a new character, I think it and the very first game are the best to start with. There's also the crossover with Professor Layton, which is what I started with, though I missed a ton of references from the trilogy.

Yes I'm definitely getting the Miles Edgeworth games, especially with my favorite character, Gumshoe getting a huge role.

The order of the games are: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice, Dual Destines, and Spirit of Justice. I have no idea where the Edgeworth games fit in the timeline.

I hope the audition goes well, Zero. Having multiple shows going on sounds really tough.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Post by Frost-Knight Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Today, my school replaced what we normally would have done during PE with Pokémon GO. I understand it's supposed to be a game-centered school, but sometimes I think it goes a bit far. Since I don't play GO I got time to work on other things, but still.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:50 pm

^ Interesting. I'm kind of jealous, although I usually did nothing during gym in high school because the class was kind of a joke. xD

@SirFrozenFairy
    I definitely want to at some point! I'd really like to try all the games in the Ace Attorney series in general at some point too. And the audition did go well, I made it in, but it's not really a big deal because it's just a small show that not many auditioned for, and it's not a play or musical either. Still it's nice to have that in addition to the other shows I have going on.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm kind of thinking about double dipping for Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Sea.. More so since I'm not planning to get Zeldarim: Bored of your World until I can get it for like super cheap for the Wii U. xp Still, I have it already for the pc & it works just fine there. ;3 Still, it's something I'm thinking about since well, I guess with the release of Zeldarim the old way Zelda played is dead. T_T
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:40 pm

I'm heading to Reno tomorrow for the day so I might be gone for the whole day depending on how bad the free wifi is. I do hope it's a drama free day though since that issue at Walmart made toady go down the drain.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:19 am

^ Sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy it. 

I'm going to see an interactive show one of my friends is in tomorrow, then I'm doing a photoshoot. I also forgot to mention I had musical auditions this week! I feel really confident about it, although 3 shows at once will be a fair bit to juggle. Especially when each one takes up so much time. (Hell week specifically)
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:25 am

Yeah, that does sound pretty hectic, but I hope it goes well Smile . 

I'm heading off to Denmark tomorrow for the rest of the week. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do there, but I'm looking forward to it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:20 pm