The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
King Atem
Luma Party
6 posters

Upcoming Nintendo eShop games/ releases

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Upcoming Nintendo eShop games/ releases - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Nintendo eShop games/ releases

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition is coming to Wii U VC in Europe next week!

AWESOME! Hopefully it comes to NA as well. Maybe if it gets enough support Resident Evil 7 will end up being on NX.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Upcoming Nintendo eShop games/ releases - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Nintendo eShop games/ releases

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed May 25, 2016 11:38 pm

StarTropics and StarTropics II will finally be released on the Wii U eShop tomorrow.

Source

Source 2

Nintendo wrote:GAME DETAILS
    Step into the shoes of Mike Jones, a teenage star pitcher from Seattle, who has come to the tropics to visit his famous archeologist uncle, Dr. Jones. After being told that his uncle has been abducted, Mike begins a perilous quest in order to rescue him and figure out the mysterious plot behind his disappearance. Luckily for Mike, he meets helpful villagers and finds more powerful weapons as he explores numerous locations and island hops using his uncle’s submarine. Intrepid adventurer Mike Jones, just back from the South Pacific, is off on a new journey through time and space. Mike's mission is to save seven mystic Tetrads, while facing the avengers of his foiled foe, the evil Zoda. Decipher codes, solve mysteries, and battle dragons with heroes of days gone by. Mike won't stop until the Zoda's are history!

I'm happy for everyone who has been waiting for those games and I will likely get them at some point.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 25, 2016 11:44 pm

Nice! I've never actually played either, although I've heard a lot of great things about them. Maybe at some point I'll download the VC versions, although I have a lot of other games I'd like to get to first and I have no money so probably not really gonna happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm