The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
TheFrozenFairy
Winters Thief Zero
7 posters

[RUMOR] Professor Layton Coming to Smash

Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

[RUMOR] Professor Layton Coming to Smash - Page 2 Empty Re: [RUMOR] Professor Layton Coming to Smash

Post by Yoshiman222 Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:02 am

Told you all. Can't trust anything smash-related now-a-days. Razz
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

[RUMOR] Professor Layton Coming to Smash - Page 2 Empty Re: [RUMOR] Professor Layton Coming to Smash

Post by TheFrozenFairy Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:13 am

Queen Pikachu wrote:
    SirFrozenFairy wrote:Oh now that I think about it, he's likely joking about it. Someone edited the page and he jokingly assumes he's providing Layton's voice in Smash now because of the page. That's what I think now. I still think Layton has a chance like a lot of characters but I don't see this proving things anymore. Maybe he's giving a hint but now I doubt it.

Queen Pikachu wrote:I kind of doubt this is real. Besides what kind of moves would Layton have in Smash anyway? "Accuse!" *Where Layton sticks his finger out at his opponent in order to stun them* Or: "Your under arrest!" *Layton quickly dashes over & places some hand cuffs on his opponent.* Seriousry.

Your ideas for his moves are very funny and I like the sound of them. I can actually see Professor Layton doing that now if he got in Smash.

He's done some sword fighting from what I remember so there's some things they could come up with if they ever do include Layton in Smash. I think he would offer something unusual like turning his opponents into a puzzle and solving them.
    Idk about his being a sword fighter but another move he could do would be to stun the enemy "Accuse!", & then use his sword to knock them out "Sword of Justice!", and then finish up with his final move; "Your under arrest!" to place them in cuffs for a final move that would explode the opposition out of the arena, or something as equally insane for a final move. XD Maybe another move of his could be; "Your such a puzzle." To where he stylishly avoids the opponent for a time & when the right time hits, he'd accuse them, then strike them & cuff them for the final low out bonanza. Just something to make him either ridiculously hilarious & or maybe even redonkulously broken cause why not. XD

I like the idea of him being a hilarious fighter like that. Sounds really funny. Layton's super combos. Though he might end up being a more serious fighter if he got into Smash, I'm not sure. I like your ideas of ridiculously hilarious Layton more. I guess a mix of serious and hilarious could work, whatever fits his personality best. I remember him being a mix of that the Phoenix Wright crossover. Serious at times but he has his funny moments. At least that's how I remember him.

Oh so his voice actor has no idea if he's going to be in Smash. That's fine. I don't think that eliminates Layton as a potential fighter but he probably won't be. Only time will tell. I'd be a little disappointed if he wasn't but that's it.

Yoshiman222 wrote:Told you all. Can't trust anything smash-related now-a-days. [RUMOR] Professor Layton Coming to Smash - Page 2 253468018

That's true especially after that Rayman leak awhile back.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 pm