The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Requests or pics given to me by queen.

King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Requests or pics given to me by queen. Empty Requests or pics given to me by queen.

Post by King Atem Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:46 pm

My latest request; the Yami Yugi-corn:
    Requests or pics given to me by queen. 340xNx18367.png.pagespeed.ic.xYL3-cECa8
    I think I'll give him a back ground & some YuGiOh cards when I find the time to later. (:

Here's my OC Aaron Lightheart, I tend to use him in a few rp's I'm in. I made a request of Queen some time ago for this picture of him, I have the untouched one somewhere. XD;
    Requests or pics given to me by queen. It__s_a_yugioh_clone_xmas_by_queenzelda01-d356niy

Queen made this for me when she was going through a tough time & I helped her through it. I still love it to this day. It makes me grin all stupid like, haha.
    Requests or pics given to me by queen. Queen_and_aaron_for_atem01_by_queenzelda01-d4w3dc1

2 member bars queen gave to me per my request on her forum I believe;
    Requests or pics given to me by queen. Sirslifer_memberbar_2_by_queenzelda01-d8m851t
    & Requests or pics given to me by queen. Sirslifer_memberbar_1_by_queenzelda01-d8m84w3

I also asked her to make a Yami Yugi pin for my inventory page & thus is the result:
    Requests or pics given to me by queen. Yamiyugi_pin_by_queenzelda01-d8kj4cf

She tends to draw me a lot of stuff. XD (:
    Requests or pics given to me by queen. Best_friends_always_by_queenzelda01-d7muxde

My role playing with queen this time:
    Queen: Requests or pics given to me by queen. Queen_lets_go__by_queenzelda01-d78c7je

Me: Requests or pics given to me by queen. Aaron_is_right_behind_queen_by_atem01-d78cee2

I'm sure there's more but I'll just show this much for now. (;
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Requests or pics given to me by queen. Empty Re: Requests or pics given to me by queen.

Post by queenzelda Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Well if you like him with out a tail it's fine with me; but here's him with a tail if you want him with one that is:
    Requests or pics given to me by queen. 18368
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Requests or pics given to me by queen. Empty Re: Requests or pics given to me by queen.

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:14 pm

That drawing with yours and Queen's OCs is adorable. :3 These are all pretty great though, Queen makes some pretty cool art. If I was good at doing it I'd make you something just so you could have something that wasn't Queen's. XD
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:28 pm

XD Which would be fine. I take any & all art. (;

@ Queen: I like him with & without the tail. I figure all of his hair is in the mane anyway. XD Thanks for both cause I shall take them!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:12 pm