The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Rumor - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess icon found on the Wii U eShop

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Rumor - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess icon found on the Wii U eShop  Empty Rumor - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess icon found on the Wii U eShop

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 pm

It seems like Octogirl has found out about something once again.

If the remake does happen I think Zelda Wii U will e moved to just NX since I can't see the Wii U getting 2 more Zelda games. I hope it's just the Wii version going up on the eShop.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Rumor - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess icon found on the Wii U eShop  Empty Re: Rumor - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess icon found on the Wii U eShop

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:11 pm

I'd wager it's just the icon for a Virtual Console re-release, I don't think it's anything large-scale. They've released so many Zelda remakes recently, I can't see them doing yet another one on Wii U. (especially if they have any plans to release the new Zelda in 2016)
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Rumor - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess icon found on the Wii U eShop  Empty Re: Rumor - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess icon found on the Wii U eShop

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:16 am

I think it's more likely to be a virtual console release. I hope they do it, I think there's been a bit too many Zelda remakes lately. I'd love it if it was the GameCube version but it's far more likely to be the Wii one. I can definitely see them adding the game to the eshop.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:07 pm

With more hacking, it seems the full eShop title "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD" has been found. Seems the remake may actually be coming to fruition.

I'm really not liking the sound of that. We've had enough Zelda remakes in recent years, and this would likely mean an even further delay for Zelda Wii U/NX. :/ (and if it means it'll be NX exclusive I'm not buying it)
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:27 pm

There has been quite a few rumors about a remake of the game before this. I'm not entirely convinced by this however Octogirl seems reliable. I wouldn't be surprised if they remade the game now. Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker have all been remade so far. I can see them remaking all the 3D Zelda games for whatever reason (Kind of doubt Skyward Sword though).

If them remaking Twilight Princess is true, I don't think it would affect the development of Zelda Wii U unless it's a hint that they're moving it to NX considering what happened with Twilight Princess. I think they will likely find another developer to handle this like Grezzo did with the 3DS remakes. I think another remake would be fun though it is a bit too much now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:49 am