The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Bowser498
TheFrozenFairy
Winters Thief Zero
Bossblitz88
queenzelda
DerpyTheToad
10 posters

Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Plans?

DerpyTheToad
    DerpyTheToad
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Directly.
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 280
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Galaxy 2

Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Plans? Empty Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Plans?

Post by DerpyTheToad Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Finally, tomorrow is the long-awaited Thanksgiving, the day which parades are held, footballs game are played, and of course, when people eat a lot, and I mean a lot of food and give thanks. Right after it is Black Friday, where people go crazy and fight over a 32" Samsung Sm-I mean where stores hold big/huge sales on their products. So, the question is, how will you spend your thanksgiving and how will you prepare your fighting mo-I mean prepare (peacefully) for Black Friday?

Last edited by DerpyTheGhost on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Plans? Empty Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Plans?

Post by queenzelda Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Copied from the 'everything thread': :p

Queen wrote:I'll be spending my Thanksgiving with my side of the family & JIng plans to be with us. On Friday I plan to go to Gamestop for some sales on games & ToysRUs for some sales on Skylanders. xp We'll end up going to Meijer also, so a total of 3 places to shop at that day.

We'll have to get an early start since Jing's side wants us over for dinner on Black Friday as their Thanksgiving with them, thankfully White Castle's has been taken off the table & we're just having pie with them, which is fine since we're still going to Colonial Cottage that day anyhow. XD

Jing & I are bucking tradition for dinner though. :p For dinner on Thanksgiving day, Jing & I are instead having tuna steak. Yea, you read that right were trading in turkey for tuna steak's for dinner. My side is still having the familiar turkey day dinner of course, but I don't want to have it twice in the same day; thus the tuna steak. :3
    Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !

User Points : 358
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Plans? Empty Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Plans?

Post by Bossblitz88 Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:35 pm

I just went Thanksgiving shopping with my family, and it felt nice to go out together. We bought just about everything except turkey, my family and I hate turkey.
    DerpyTheToad
    DerpyTheToad
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by DerpyTheToad Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Queen wrote:Copied from the 'everything thread': :p

I knew that sentence was just for your "plans" but shoot, I just realized some people already shared their plans on the anything thread. Oh well.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:47 pm

It's fine I don't mind sharing again. :3
    DerpyTheToad
    DerpyTheToad
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by DerpyTheToad Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Queen wrote:It's fine I don't mind sharing again. :3

Ah, ok.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Well I drove up to visit family yesterday (and it took about 12 hours because Thanksgiving week traffic is outrageous) and I'll be eating with them for Thanksgiving. Black Friday I plan to buy boots and some long sleeve shirts if there's any sales on them, but I don't think I want to actually go out. I'll have to see if I can find some online deals.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:05 pm

My plans are just mainly spending the time with my family like I usually do. This time my sister-in-law's father is coming over so I'm guessing some others will be there too. I hate meat (Except a very select few seafoods and fish) so I'm not eating that. I'm really craving some dessert like chocolate pie.

Last edited by SirFrozenFairy on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bowser498
    Bowser498
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Custom Title : Bowser498: Super Mario (Modern) Video Game Expert/Pro
    Internet Browser : Internet Explorer

User Points : 36
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Maker and Splatoon!

Post by Bowser498 Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Well, I'm going to a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thanksgiving party at my uncle's house tomorrow. (My father's side) People will be watching football, eating food, and there are going to be a few kids (but they're either 6 or my cousin which is 19). Kinda looking forward to it, but I'm gonna bring my computer as well lol.

And about Black Friday, we literally have no plans... XD
    Nintenex
    Nintenex
    Goomba
    Goomba

Custom Title : Nintendo Fan

User Points : 36
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper mario

Post by Nintenex Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Games games games, This new cyber deal for Nintedo is HOT, the deals are pretty cheap and affordable.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:27 pm

I want out to a few stores with my grandma, aunt and younger sister to get things for Thanksgiving. I will likely spend the day at my dad's place and then come back home for dinner. For Black Friday there are no current plans.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:07 am

Nintenex wrote:This new cyber deal for Nintendo is HOT, the deals are pretty cheap and affordable.
    I'm beginning to wonder if you've joined as a spokes person from Nintendo just so you can advertise them in a more positive light. :p

Oh please, Gamestop's Black Friday sales are way better then Nintendo's cyber deal's. Thus I plan to pick up a few titles while I'm there on Friday.
    Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !

User Points : 358

Post by Bossblitz88 Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:29 pm

Queen wrote:
    Nintenex wrote:This new cyber deal for Nintendo is HOT, the deals are pretty cheap and affordable.
    I'm beginning to wonder if you've joined as a spokes person from Nintendo just so you can advertise them in a more positive light. :p

Oh please, Gamestop's Black Friday sales are way better then Nintendo's cyber deal's. Thus I plan to pick up a few titles while I'm there on Friday.
    The deals aren't too good, the only game I would want is Pikmin 3. Also checked Gamestop last night and saw that most 3DS consoles' prices were dropped from 20-40 dollars. I'll be eating dinner earlier tonight, so I can go pick up my 3DS and computer.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Post by Frost-Knight Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:35 pm

I'm going to take advantage of some Black Friday sales and maybe buy cheap DLC for some video game. Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in my country, and few stores have Black Friday deals.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:15 am