The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
King Atem
The Shattered Legacy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Luma Party
9 posters

Random posts for 2016

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Random posts for 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random posts for 2016

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:52 pm

Pretty cool answers once again and the snow is something you don't want to be in for long.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Love quiz: 2016:

Zero Revolution wrote:Do you think you could get the blank answers so I can answer them too? :3 (like the last one)
    Yea, I included it in the spoiler above.

Zero Revolution wrote:Pretty cool answers, I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks horrible in the morning. XD I'm also glad your knee is okay. I guess snow and ice is dangerous, especially considering that ended up happening to you, but I'm still jealous, I want snow.
    Lol. Thanks, me too. Well when Jing came over to get me to take me out for lunch, I didn't realize how slickery it was when he took me out. I was lucky he was there. :3 Awww. Here's a snap shot of what it looks like out my front window:
    Random posts for 2016 - Page 3 12509693_795996990504351_1062459160994050474_n

Gameguy1996 wrote:Pretty cool answers once again and the snow is something you don't want to be in for long.
    Yea, more so since I'm still dealing with trying to get rid of this stupid cold. Nyan Cat

Still thanks for your concern you guys I appreciate it. *hugs*
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:45 am

I feel bad for anyone who has a full outside job with all that snow. On the bright side it could be a lot worse.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:42 pm

Oh, no Jing doesn't work "outside" he's a pharmacy tech. I don't work at a job that's "outside" for that matter either.

For me some one who would be working outside, would be a roofer, home builder, pavement person, some one who's trying to get attention to a store by spinning a sign or jumping around outside. XD

On a sadder note, Actor, Alan Rickman has also passed away. He died of cancer just as David Bowie did not even 4 days ago. He was best known in his role as Snape from Harry Potter, though he's had a wide range of characters that he's played. May he r.i.p.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:04 pm

So sad, so many good actors/musicians are going the way they are. May they both r.i.p.

I'm also taking that quiz. xD
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:41 am

It sucks to hear about a death every few days. At least there in a better place now.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:47 am

Yea, it's crazy just how many 'famous' people have passed in this new year. Heck even Celine Dion's husband, René Angélil passed away today due to his battle with cancer. May he r.i.p.

It's like I was telling Jing this morning, everybody's just dying to get out of here.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:48 pm

Alan Rickman was a really great actor, it's really sad to see him go. Cancer really sucks. :/ RIP.

The amount of celebrity deaths (specifically due to cancer) so far this year is insane.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:14 am

Yea, & another one who went due to cancer was; Grizzly Adams actor Dan Haggerty. He was 74. R.I.P.

Dood, this month is nuts with so many famous peeps dyin. O_o;
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Why are so many famous people dying suddenly? And all due to cancer at around the same age. Wow. :/ RIP to all of them, and hopefully we won't lose too many more throughout the year.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:07 am

RIP to all of them and I'm sure there will be many more before the end 0f 2016 sadly.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:16 am

I have no idea why this is going on, but what's weird is that I had a feeling that this would happen & I don't know why I ended up being right: but I seem to be. At any rate.. I won't post about any more peeps dying unless I was a fan or knew the person.

Oh yea, the other day I had a really neat dream about playing on a Metroid game that was released for the Wii U. All I can remember about it is that Samus had an artificial intelligence, & I the gamer was included in the game as a helped character in order to help get Samus through the Space port. I was introduced as "Space Cadet" Queen & when ever some one would speak to you when you were playing she'd pick up on the voice of the person & recognize they were different & ask about who they were. So since Jing was always watching me & helping me get through the area's she asked about him & I got to put him into the game as one of the 'Patrol Soldiers', even my nephew got into the game as a "Jr. Space Cadet'. XD

Like when I was first trying to get her through an area on the map I saw above when I paused the menu since i was using the wiimote/nunchuck controls I could see the whole menu ahead & plan which path Samus could take. Alternatively, if you played using the Wii U gamepad you could plot out a path while using the map you could visualize on the gamepad. You would then give her verbal directions on which way to head, & she'd ask you if she should get ready for battle or not. If you had to head into battle she'd get into her full suit. If not she'd stay just in her normal blue outfit that she'd be traveling around the space station in. I of course would always get her around the enemies so I didn't have to see her suit up all that often, er at least in my dreams that's how it went.

Still, this was a pretty cool dream & I loved every single second of it. Kind of makes me wish, this game would come to life. But sadly, that isn't the case as of yet.. -.-;
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:44 am

Wow, sometimes I wish dreams would come true. Even other people's. XD That sounds really cool, and the whole idea of a Metroid game like that seems interesting. I'm assuming then that the playable Samus character would have just been Samus but her brain had been taken over by something? Or was it just a robot or something created with the AI? (I know it was a dream so this probably wasn't a detail of it but it just sounds so cool I want to know lol)

For me, I've had dreams about games that don't exist, but not anywhere near that interesting. Literally one of the dreams I still remember was about a sequel to that Paper Airplane game in WarioWare that was in 3D, like that's how boring my video game dreams are. XD But I don't have those often.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:24 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Wow, sometimes I wish dreams would come true. Even other people's. XD That sounds really cool, and the whole idea of a Metroid game like that seems interesting. I'm assuming then that the playable Samus character would have just been Samus but her brain had been taken over by something? Or was it just a robot or something created with the AI? (I know it was a dream so this probably wasn't a detail of it but it just sounds so cool I want to know lol)
    Well what I can remember from the game is that Samus herself had an in game artificial intelligence. Like when ever she heard some one new speaking she would pick it up immediately & ask who the new person was & thus eventually the more they would be heard you'd then be promoted to create a character for that person who she would then meet in game.

I also had a separate dream where there was an interview for this game & the developers said that they wanted the gamer to feel immersed in this game; & that they wanted to be each person's own personal experience a true game that was just for them. A game for you, thus why they felt why it had to be released for the Wii U. It was interesting to say the least.

Zero-sama wrote:For me, I've had dreams about games that don't exist, but not anywhere near that interesting. Literally one of the dreams I still remember was about a sequel to that Paper Airplane game in WarioWare that was in 3D, like that's how boring my video game dreams are. XD But I don't have those often.
    Well you see i have quite a vast imagination & I have been dying for a new Metroid game starring Samus, so while dreaming I guess I dreamed up one for her myself. So, don't feel bad it's just my weird creative brain making me wish things I dream about would come to life. XD

Last edited by Queen Glitter Fairy on Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:48 am