The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Are Zelda games getting more voice acting?

TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Are Zelda games getting more voice acting? Empty Are Zelda games getting more voice acting?

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:44 pm

So when I first played Triforce Heroes, I noticed characters seem to grunt more frequently than they do. Quite a bit. There's also Madame Couture who makes an unusually vocal sound. It makes me think that future games will feature more vocal characters that aren't Link. I'm unsure about full voice acting but maybe that's possible.

There has been characters with fully voiced words in the past like Beedle's "Thank You!" but Triforce Heroes makes me think they may go further in future games. Or is it just because it is a spin-off?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Are Zelda games getting more voice acting? Empty Re: Are Zelda games getting more voice acting?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:10 pm

Voice acting never has really been a big part of Zelda, so I don't expect it to be anytime soon. There's always been characters that make noises like that, or even sound like they're saying full phrases like Midna in Twilight Princess. It's not really anything new.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Are Zelda games getting more voice acting? Empty Re: Are Zelda games getting more voice acting?

Post by queenzelda Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Well in some game like Minish Cap, when your being lead around by Zelda she says, "Hey" & "Hello." But usually it's not much that characters say, which is nice. I always found Beatle says; "Hai." to me a bit creepy. XD
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:15 pm

I think they will save the voice acting for movies. The grunts work better for most games since I would not want a fairy talking for Link,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 am