The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do you ever look at old news stories?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Do you ever look at old news stories? Empty Do you ever look at old news stories?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:49 pm

I realized I tend to do something that might be a little odd, but I wanted to know who else does it. Does anyone else like to look at old news stories? (whether that be online or otherwise, personally it's mostly online though)

I like to do it quite a bit, it's interesting looking at what was going on at certain points in time, no matter what it has to do with really. I like looking at old articles for news on media mostly, video games, TV shows, etc. but I also like looking at more general events and whatnot that happened awhile back. Not necessarily a REALLY long time ago, it could just be from a few years ago, but I think it's interesting.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Do you ever look at old news stories? Empty Re: Do you ever look at old news stories?

Post by Marowak Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:17 pm

I don't even look at current news stories, everything I hear about nowadays are how some bad group is up to something or people are doing awful things, and I really just don't care to listen to it, past or present.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Do you ever look at old news stories? Empty Re: Do you ever look at old news stories?

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:26 am

I look back at them every now and again. Mostly for sports and the big things that are still effecting life.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:07 am

I have an oddly pleasant memory of reading newspaper articles to my bird before using them to line the cage when I first got him. Strange me in 2011. I don't think they were that old but I don't remember, they were probably a few months old.

I like to read old game articles and other articles sometimes. It's interesting to read about what happened in the past. Not as interesting as ancient history but still an interesting read.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Quite a bit, actually. It's often interesting to see the contrast between how something was reported when it happened, and how it's seen a few years later!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:49 am