The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

DLC character predictions?

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

DLC character predictions? Empty DLC character predictions?

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:42 pm

The other day it was reveled that 4 characters would be coming to HWL as DLC. With that said what characters does everyone see joining the battle?

For me I think the characters will be Marin, Linebeck, Ravio and Yuga. Marin can use the Wildfish for attacks and also a weapon similar to Sheik's so that they save a little time making her. Linebeck is a popular character that shows up in Sprit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass that could also use maps to attack. Ravio is almost a lock since they could just base him off of Link and also have has bird friend attack . Lastly Yuga would be the unique character and mostly focus on attacks that use his wand to attack with art themed moves.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

DLC character predictions? Empty Re: DLC character predictions?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Marin was just confirmed as a new DLC character for the game!

I'm really excited about her inclusion. Honestly I didn't expect any characters from Link's Awakening even after they pretty explicitly said there would be one. xD

As for my predictions, I forgot to post them, I'm expecting them to be a Phantom from Spirit Tracks, which may sound odd but I feel like there could be more done with them than any other character from the game. There's a lot of attacks and different actions used throughout the game with them and I feel like those would transfer over well to Hyrule Warriors. And for ALBW I'm guessing Ravio and Yuga, the obvious choices, but they really do make a lot of sense. I'd be okay with Hilda as well but I feel like not quite as much could be done with her moveset.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:32 pm

DLC character predictions? CehKQ5CW8AESGLs

Her character model looks pretty nice and like how they keept the Link's Awakening artstyle.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:58 am

Marin was the most likely Link's Awakening character. I believe she's fairly popular. A very nice choice for a playable character. Her artwork seems odd compared to the rest but it's well done.

I think the remaining three could be Linebeck, Yuga, and Ravio. Yes, obvious choices I know. Two of those three seem very likely because of popularity like Marin and of course they would go with popular characters for DLC. Yuga has so much potential in my opinion and he's one of the main characters. Being one of the only two seen capable of wall merging, I can see them using that in some way. My guess for their elements would be dark for Yuga, water for Linebeck, and light for Ravio. Marin could also have the water element.

Other possible choices are Hilda, the costume for Zelda doesn't matter. She could use her staff as a weapon. Alfonso from Spirit Tracks, an odd choice but it fits with King Daphnes transforming into The King of Red Lions. I can see him wielding the sword he used in the game and summoning the Spirit Train for certain attacks. Hilda would most likely use the dark element while Alfonso could have the light element.

I believe Phantom Zelda could work. Better than a regular Phantom because she can possess any type of Phantom. Would be interesting to see her change Phantom types and have different abilities for each.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:24 am