The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[RUMOR] NX NDA Lifts Wednesday, Final Name Will Be Revealed

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

[RUMOR] NX NDA Lifts Wednesday, Final Name Will Be Revealed Empty [RUMOR] NX NDA Lifts Wednesday, Final Name Will Be Revealed

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:18 pm

So we have a new NX rumor, coming from NeoGAF poster 10K, who says the NX NDA lifts on Wednesday, which will allow any developer working on games for the console to talk about the games they are working on. He says the final name for NX will also be revealed on Wednesday during Nintendo's investor briefing, similar to how the Wii's name was revealed.

I honestly believe it. I have firmly held the belief that NX would be revealed before E3 ever since it was clear that it was a 2016 console. They did the exact same thing with Wii, where we knew about the console for awhile beforehand as Revolution, but it was fully revealed as Wii at a Nintendo investors meeting in April 2006, the same year it released, and then elaborated on at E3 with games, etc. So it makes perfect sense that the same thing would happen here if it is indeed releasing this year. (and let's be honest there's no way it's not 2016 at this point, with all the info we've been getting, the fact that Wii U production has pretty much stopped, and that there's literally only 3 more Wii U exclusives we know about with one releasing in a month and a half...I mean come on)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

[RUMOR] NX NDA Lifts Wednesday, Final Name Will Be Revealed Empty Re: [RUMOR] NX NDA Lifts Wednesday, Final Name Will Be Revealed

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:32 pm

I don't believe this since some of his recent leaks are fake and the part about any NX game being talked about before E3 makes his leak sound even less likely.
    ZombieFish
    ZombieFish
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 88
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon

[RUMOR] NX NDA Lifts Wednesday, Final Name Will Be Revealed Empty Re: [RUMOR] NX NDA Lifts Wednesday, Final Name Will Be Revealed

Post by ZombieFish Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Well there isn't reason to show it before E3 but Nintendo does always go against the grain so this could happen. I hope the final name is good though and not like some of those other leaks like the Nintendo Extra.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:57 pm

I agree with both AeroFish & GameGuy, I highly doubt that Nintendo will announce what the NX is before July hits. If they do it'd only be because they could be releasing it sooner then later & usually Nintendo loves releasing new consoles sometime around the month of November.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:19 pm