The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Games Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Games Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch Empty Games Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:57 am

I figured it'd probably be a good idea to have a thread to keep track of every game that has so far been confirmed for NX release. (exclusive games being bold, and semi-confirmed games being starred) So I decided to start the list, and will continue with it as we learn about more titles coming to NX.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    Dragon Quest X Climax
    Dragon Quest XI
    Just Dance 2017
    Project Sonic 2017
    Sonic Mania
    Rayman Legends Definitive Edition
    Rise: Race the Future
    Tank It!
    Pikmin 4*
    Super Mario Odyssey  
    1-2 Switch 
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Splatoon 2
    Arms
    NBA 2K18
    Skyrim 
    1001 Spikes 
    2 fast 4 Gnomz
    Arcade Archives
    Audio Hero
    The Blinding of Issac: Afterbirth+
    Untitled Blazblue game
    Cave Story
    Olive N' Wrench
    Constructor 
    Cube Life: Island Survival HD

Last edited by Zero Revolution on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Games Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch Empty Re: Games Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch

Post by TheFrozenFairy Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:14 am

Ah, good idea. I think it could use a sticky.

It has a nice number of confirmed titles so far. I'm not really sure of including Pikmin 4 on this list. It could possibly end up on the 3DS instead. I'd prefer a console Pikmin myself but I don't think we can really add Pikmin 4 as semi-confirmed unless there's something I'm not aware of. Should we wait for a little more info first? I'm aware of it being marked with a star.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Games Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch Empty Re: Games Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:41 pm

^ I think it just makes a lot of sense. The game itself has been confirmed multiple times now, and the fact that Miyamoto has said in the past that Pikmin 3 was at one point a 3DS game but moved over because the 3DS just didn't work for a Pikmin game means it's highly unlikely they'd revisit the idea albeit possible. We know it isn't a Wii U game at this point so I think it can really only be an NX game, hence why I included it with an asterisk. But if you think that isn't enough evidence I can definitely remove it. I just personally feel it makes too much sense not to include.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Personally I feel that more info is needed to be certain. At the moment Pikmin 4 is just a conjecture of a game that may or not be on a conjecture of a console; that may or may not be a mobile platform that can be played at home or to take with you on the go. So until more information is given, I'd suggest waiting on weather or not to move it off of this list.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:29 pm

Breath of the Wild is coming to the Wii U as while and Dragon Quest X Climax is also coming to the PS4. Also we don't know if Pikmin 4 is coming to the NX for sure even though Miyamoto basically said it is after saying the line about it not being a big focus right now.

Legacy Yoshi
    Legacy Yoshi
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

Custom Title : Just a Yoshi Fan

User Points : 29

Post by Legacy Yoshi Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:04 pm

I think i will pick The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, also Super Mario Switch looks Promising, i might get Nintendo Switch when it comes out. Very Happy
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:55 pm

Well with both Breath of the Wild coming out for another console (the WiiU) as well as Dragon Quest X (the PS4), I have faith I probably won't be getting the Switch anytime soon. Their lineup is going to have to basically blow me away at this juncture, tbh.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:48 pm

^ Same here, but it depends on which titles are launch titles and what more they have to show before it is released. If it has a new Mario and Splatoon at launch, I feel like I kind of have to buy it right away. Otherwise I'm content with playing Breath of the Wild on my Wii U, Dragon Quest, Skyrim on other consoles, etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:08 pm