The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice prologue trailer

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice prologue trailer Empty Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice prologue trailer

Post by queenzelda Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:07 pm

This was JUST uploaded today. It looks so awesome, I can't wait to get through the rest of the DS/3DS titles before I can get to play this one. The game looks so interesting!! Also wow, Maya is so grown up here. o-o What I think is funny is that it sounds like Capcom got Dan Green to voice Phoenix, as well as the other attorney at the start of the game. XD
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice prologue trailer Empty Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice prologue trailer

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:58 pm

I just love the animated prologue! I thought the animation was beautiful and the voice acting was pretty charming for the most part. Then there's Phoenix's good old Steel Samurai ringtone and Maya's Steel Samurai keychain. Loved those little details.

I can't wait to play this game. I still need Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies though. Yeah I was surprised by how much Maya has grown up when she was first revealed for Spirit of Justice. I think she is voiced by the same person that voiced her in the Professor Layton crossover. I think that voice fits her more now. The demo is available now on the eshop so I'm totally giving that a try.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice prologue trailer Empty Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice prologue trailer

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:07 am

I'm still gonna need to get through all the other games first, but it's definitely nice to see that there's a new one on the way! Looks great.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:06 am

Zero Revolution wrote:I'm still gonna need to get through all the other games first, but it's definitely nice to see that there's a new one on the way! Looks great.

I also want to play the series in order someday. Has anyone played the demo yet? I have not gotten around to it yet and I though that was the english dub version of the anime at first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:59 pm