The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMW2 Card collecting nixed for puzzle pieces

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

DMW2 Card collecting nixed for puzzle pieces Empty DMW2 Card collecting nixed for puzzle pieces

Post by queenzelda Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Yep, you read that right. The cards you could get in the first game are gone for this version. In DMW2 you instead get puzzle pieces that can lead you to dream worlds where once there you can meet other Disney characters & have dreams of fun happy times with them.

Here's a picture in game of my character I named 'Queen' riding around in a dream car that's red & sparkling:
    DMW2 Card collecting nixed for puzzle pieces WVW69jt03wYLcxMBJr

It was part of a Mickey & friends dream puzzle pieces I collected in order to get the dream book. I mean this is nice & all but I really liked the cards & the art seen on said cards from the first game tbh really. I kind of wish they'd kept it. But I guess this is a bit better if only to see the neat dreams your character can have while collecting puzzle pieces in order to have dreams of different character experiences I suppose.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:15 am