The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Nintendo Switch Presentation to be About an Hour

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo Switch Presentation to be About an Hour Empty Nintendo Switch Presentation to be About an Hour

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Niconico seems to have sort of leaked the amount of time the Switch presentation is planned to take. While it isn't prerecorded so it could change, the presentation is expected to last around an hour, making it about the length of an average E3 press conference. (on the shorter side of those but longer than Nintendo's usual Directs)

YES okay this definitely means we're in for a huge amount of content. I'm really excited! I can't wait to be up all night lol.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Nintendo Switch Presentation to be About an Hour Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Presentation to be About an Hour

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:38 pm

Niconico is never that right when it comes to the running time. So it could be shorter or longer and I still feel like this presentation could be the next E3 2012 for most with all of those rumors that might not be true.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:01 am